“Best breakfast in town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 February 2012

You cannot beat this place in the art of breakfast.

1  Thank Philvz

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Five Forks should be named Give Me Five Forks! The breakfast fare is amazing. One can get their good ol' eggs and pancakes, which are above average. But, Five Forks has scrumptious specials that will knock your socks off! Something different -YUMMY in my tummy.

1  Thank TEF805
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Great American breakfast and lunch diner has expanded into dinner service. Superb short order and standards served by friendly and fast friends. Will make you fat in no time.

2  Thank skfitzp
Reviewed 20 January 2012

As reported in the past, this diner offers really good food, but somehow the coffee is thin and has a strange tinny aftertaste. A few months ago, I reported that the problem had been solved and was happy to say so.

Now, it is with great regret that I must report that the same old problem is back. Hence my rating is a punitive 3 stars, considering the good food. Management just doesn't seem to understand that in America, diners are expected to have rich, robust coffee -- coffee that tastes like real coffee. Even McDonalds finally came to this supreme truth by upscaling their coffee, thereby boosting their breakfast sales.

My only recourse -- and a form of rebuke -- is to enjoy the breakfasts while ordering a hot chocolate or a coke!!! If you agree, why not do the same? Maybe, then, Management will do an honest reasessment of their coffee.

1  Thank GoodFoodie1
Reviewed 16 January 2012

My husband and I stopped at Five Forks Cafe on our way into Williamsburg. The parking lot was full and we had to park behind the strip mall next door. We arrived around 1:30 and there was only 1 table left when we got in. After discovering that they serve breakfast all day, we ordered breakfast plates. I had pancakes with eggs and bacon. The pancakes were delicious. There were 3 on the plate and I couldn't eat them all. The eggs and bacon were also very good. My husband had the big breakfast plate, which had eggs, bacon, sausage link and patty, hash browns, 2 biscuits and a pancake. He said that it all was excellent. Our server was very friendly and the food arrived quickly. It was obvious that it is a locals favorite as we saw several servers sitting down to talk with customers and overheard them ask about their families. We will definitely go back there again and would like to try lunch next time...their lunch menu looked very good, too.

1  Thank 4chismom