“Great Amenities and Customer Service!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Immerse yourself in Colonial history then relax at Busch Gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cincyboym...
Liberty Township, Ohio
“Great Amenities and Customer Service!”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in May 2015

I reviewed Wyndham Kingsgate previously for Trip Advisor, but failed to review it on Tom's page. We visited in Late May early June of 2015 and had a great time (in spite of an odd stationary front that brought steady rain for 5 of our days :-/). Tom was great to work with. We loved his customer service, rapid response time, VERY reasonable rates and liberal cancellation policy! (We almost had to cancel as my husband had emergency surgery on both wrists that he shattered a week before our trip.) My boys and niece loved the indoor pool, hot tub, & game room, and we all enjoyed the on-site movie theater and mini-golf (even through the drizzle ;-). It was very convenient to our day excursions to Busch Gardens and Williamsburg. The staff was friendly and helpful. Since my husband couldn't help me, I needed help getting our very heavy luggage off the roof and up to the second floor. Two staff members came over in a relatively short time to assist me with this task. When our ice make failed to work, they also promptly brought over bags of ice for us. We loved the space in the condo, the master bedroom/bath w large desk, large dining table, & full kitchen, which we made use of. We would definitely stay here again! In fact, I am in the process of booking a property in another city with Thomas, since we were so pleased here.

Karma3811
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Beautiful business trip - great resort!”
Reviewed 17 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I do business three times a year in Williamsburg, VA and always stay at a hotel with a small kitchen. Well -- my eyes have been opened!!!! I rented through Trip Advisor and WOW what a wonderful two weeks!

This resort is quiet, has both families and professionals. Though my assistant and I were not able to take advantage of a lot of the amenities we throughly enjoyed our well equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, balcony overlooking well maintained grounds, spacious condo with very nice furnishing and a front desk that is top notch - willing to help with almost anything!! They even provide a washer/dryer in the unit along with detergent. The kitchen also has salt, pepper, dishwasher detergent, dish soap and linens. Just very well appointed.

Will absolutely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was everything it was described to be - and then some!
Liked least: Balcony chairs - very low seating - not comfortable - but - that's a personal thing.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Nov 2016
Thanks Karma,

Wyndham and I both try hard.

Regards, Tom
Roger C
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartment, wonderful stay”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Working with Thomas was easy as he answered any questions promptly. The apartment was ideal and well placed on the site and the site was so convenient for Colonial Williamsburg, just a 5minute easy drive away, also for all the shopping areas. The site was well maintained with every facility you would require including the arcade, which was fun, particularly in wet weather. Overall, thank you Thomas and Wyndham Kingsgate for a wonderful holiday. We would completely recommend this to anybody.

Eric M
“Very nice”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Kingsgate was a very nice place the staff was very helpful and frindly the rooms was very clean check in was very smoothly I would definitely book again with Mr Thomas he was very helpful and quickly respond to any questions I had to ask will definitely book with him next year again

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jose C
“Great place for the family.”
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Kingsgate is a great place 4 families with kids. The one and two bedroom suites are just perfect. It has everything you need as if you were home. I would recommend renting from Thomas McLaughlin everything went smooth. He is very easy to contact and very informative

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing