“Home away from home for New Yorkers”
Review of Florimonte's Deli & Fine Foods - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Florimonte's Deli & Fine Foods
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This place reminds me of a quaint NY deli. The meats, the salads, and the pizzas are all fresh. Im from NY and this place is a flash in the past for me

2  Thank Philvz

Reviewed 31 December 2011

This is a gormet deli. It has a huge and unique selection of foods. It includes all the regular deli favorites and more.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

Great for take out if staying in a condo. We were Bronxites orginally and this is the real deal. You can eat in also.

Reviewed 23 November 2011

This restaurant is located in a strip mall not in direct view of the main road but locatable by the GPS. Don't be turned away by the exterior as it does not look like much.They seem to do a brisk take-out business but they do have ample seating. Ordering is done at the counter and then staff bring you your food. The large pizza was a big 18in and thin, NY style crust. Staff said they make their own sauce. It was tasty. My husband and I split a muffaletta sandwich which was on the best ciabatta bread I have had. The sandwhich was loaded with meat. They had a large selection of sandwhiches - also wanted to try the New Yorker but figured it would be too much. TheyTThey had a nice selection of deli items. They carry Boar's Head meats. I wish I had room to sample the italian bakery items but we were too full. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Family of 5 ate for about $27.00

Reviewed 19 October 2011

We enjoyed a delicious meal here after a full day of visiting historical attractions. We had the eggplant parmesan, which came served on a bed of spaghetti and with a huge plate of garlic bread. It was a very generous serving size. The pizza looked delicious, too. We enjoyed our meal so much, that we ordered portabella mushroom sandwiches and an assortment of deli salads to take for a picnic lunch the following day.