All reviews waffles busch gardens indoor pool free breakfast the breakfast area two queen beds food for thought richmond road decent breakfast spacious room stayed here for one night sleeper sofa short drive clean hotel nice size living area historic sites
Reviewed 26 December 2017

This is a great location! Near tons of options for food in walking distance. Central location to BushGardens, Jamestown, Yorktown. The hotel was nice and quiet. The front desk was great. We had a king bed with a sofa...tons of room. The breakfast was the usually fare...eggs, sausage, waffles, juice, milk. Make sure to visit Bubbas ice cream!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor...extremely convient!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
michelle b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Natalie was the best! We just loved our visit. We were here for Christmas Town at Busch Gardens so we were here for Christmas Eve. Natalie helped me set up the presents for my kids. Can't wait to come back. The breakfast was also great! The kids loved swimming on Christmas morning! This will be our new tradition!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

We are so pleased that Natalie made such a great impression on. We are glad that you and the kids enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Stayed here for a few nights for colonial and busch gardens. I was happy with my experience. Staff was helpful, got free water and cheetos for being a rewards member, breakfast was great, good indoor pool, and room was wow. Room was big and i was able to roam around a whole lot. I will come back whenever i return.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
michelle b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience at the Spring Hill Suites in Williamsburg. Thank you so much for your feed back and we look forward to see you again. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Every year, my sister, daughter-in-law and I have a girl’s only weekend in Williamsburg, Va - we shop and eat. This year, we stayed at SpringHIll Suites. I am a Marriott Silver Elite member so this stay was covered by my points.

Many have mentioned that when you use the sofa bed that it blocks access to walking space and to the door - if there was an emergency. I agree. Also, the sofa bed in our room was very squeeky - each time the occupant moved we all woke up. She also indicated it was really uncomfortable.

We occupied room 231 - toilet apparently leaked because every hour or so the water cut on to refill the tank - not a big deal but noisy during the night. Heat/Cooling did not work as it should - we turned the temp to cool and set it at 65, but at times the room was really warm and well above 65 degrees.

As others have said - its time to replace the mattresses on the beds - lumpy - not awful but should be better.

On our departure day, we did report all of the above to the front desk clerk. She did make a note of our concerns and hopefully they will be fixed for the next guest.

It was Thanksgiving, Black Friday weekend so the hotel was packed and apparently everyone chose the free breakfast. The folks working the breakfast were pleasant and would respond to requests to refill empty items, but it seemed to be tough to keep up with all of those who were trying to get breakfast.

Finally, checkout - so I turned in my key and left. As we were putting the final items in the car, the hotel clerk came running out to the car to tell me that my card was rejected when they attempted to charge me for the 2 night stay. I asked why they were charging me when I had used points. She said that was not what the computer said. I knew that I had confirmation emails along with recent reminders, so I was not worried, but I was also not happy that they were trying to charge my card. So we went back in and she and another employee (very pleasant) scrolled through transactions and asked questions such as did you try to change this reservation (no), why did you check out yesterday (I did not). Finally, I think they determined the issue was on their end and not my card. I was told they would get it straight. I asked for the manager’s card - in case there was an issue later - and left. This encounter was not unpleasant, but was annoying.

All in all this stay was average to slightly less than average. We will probably try another of the Marriott hotels when we are next in Williamsburg.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Peter C, Manager at SpringHill Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Good morning BankerLady123,

Thank you so much for providing such detailed feedback. Feedback like this is extremely valuable to my staff and the property as it helps us continue doing what we are doing well and correct what we are not. I am sorry to read that you encountered a number of issues during your stay. I am glad that these issues did not ruin your girls weekend. However, these are issues that you should not have encountered. I can assure you i will work with my team to correct these issues moving forward. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you did indeed encounter any billing issues. I am always happy to help.

Happy Holidays,
Peter Campanini

Reviewed 12 November 2017

For a budget hotel this property offers plenty. The staff is very friendly. The room was great, it came with daily housekeeping, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and dining area. The location of the hotel is in a perfect spot, within 15 minutes of all major attractions. This location offers an outdoor and indoor pool. The continental breakfast had very limited choices.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
michelle b, Manager at SpringHill Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear TravelingRep1971,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Spring Hill Suites in Williamsburg. We look forward to your return and having you stay with us again.

Happy Holidays