All reviews busch gardens waffles welcome bag free breakfast half bath parking garage queen suite hot items breakfast room would stay again great place to stay business center room was clean and comfortable nice pool bush gardens nice stay coffee maker
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We stayed three nights and would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was very friendly and responsive to our requests. The staff that made and stocked breakfast was VERY good. They kept the food stocked well and interacted with guests in a professional yet personable manner. After we originally booked our rooms we needed to make some changes (added a night stay and requested a handicap accessible room). Again, our requests were handled in a friendly manner and were per our needs. We would definitely stay there again if we were in the area.

I have stayed in many hotels due to business travel. This one meets or exceeds my expectations in almost every area.

Room Tip: Choose room on 2nd to 4th floor for warmer bathroom floors, unless need handicap accessible room.
1  Thank plainleanconsulting
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Our family stayed here December 18, 2017, after visiting Christmas Town at Busch Gardens. We were greeted by a friendly staff member at the desk. Our room was comfortable and clean. (It is not super fancy, but we don't need that - cleanliness and safety are our big things, and we weren't disappointed!) The bed and pillows were awesome! The breakfast was delicious, containing quite a variety. One of the main things we will never forget at this hotel was the helpfulness of one of the employees (I believe her name was Tish, but I feel completely terrible because I'm not 100% sure) during breakfast. I came to breakfast with our two children, while my husband finished getting ready. When she saw that I was alone with two young children, she literally came alongside me, getting a high chair, carrying juice, and even making our waffles for us. It was such a blessing. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and we would absolutely stay here again!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 29 December 2017

After a day at Christmas Town at Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg the accommodations at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Willamsburg East (Busch Gardens) VA were wonderful. We stayed in a family suite and queen suite on 12/27/2017 and the rooms were wonderful. We were nicely surprised at check in when the hotel upgraded our king suite to a family suite and standard queen to a queen suite without our knowledge. Our family was truly grateful for the upgrade and needed every bit of the extra space and beds to accommodate our needs. I am, once again, excited to let Carlson know they have a wonderful team. Cold and weary we were greeted by the hostess, Cindee, who was kind and professional. I would describe her as a true people person checking us in expeditiously and helping us with answers to all of our questions. To be honest the rooms were a little dated in décor and condition but they were clean and comfortable. I was told that renovations may be coming in the future but regardless I would definitely stay at this hotel again renovations or not. The rooms were well equipped with all the things we enjoy when staying at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson. The full breakfast was wonderful as usual with familiar options. The breakfast venue has become a favorite time & place for a family gathering before launching for the day’s activities. The hotel site is unique and provided parking and access from a lower level under-roof parking garage which was very convenient for loading and unloading. The hotel was perfectly located between Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg which we visited but also convenient to restaurants and other interests that we did not take advantage of. In summary, a great place to stay while in the Williamsburg area.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are always our favorite. The pull out sofas; however, could be used as beds so don't count on them for available beds.