What a wonderful wonderful home. I say that not only because it was a a very beautiful house with wonderful gardens and sitting areas, but because for us it was home. We had 12 family members stay together at the Manor for our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. From the moment we walked in, we all felt like it was our home. We were allowed to have full use of the home and gardens. Stephanie and other staff were always there to help us and then let us do "our thing." We could not have asked for a more perfect place, We will all long remember our time spent at the Williamsburg Manor!
Marilyn and Jerry Clement
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to our stately six-bedroom brick Colonial home built during the reconstruction of Williamsburg's Historic Area. Our guests enjoy an earlier era when hospitality was a matter of pride and fine living was an art practiced in restful surroundings. Each of our well appointed rooms features fine antiques, rich fabrics, oriental rugs and wood floors with queen-sized beds and private baths. Guest parlors, a private cottage garden, central heat & air, color TV and each morning, a lavish breakfast of fresh-brewed coffee, homemade breads, and Virginia delicacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your The Williamsburg Manor Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Williamsburg Manor Hotel Williamsburg
- The Williamsburg Manor b&b