USD 135
Country Inn
Book now, pay at stay
USD 124
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Bypass(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
USD 188
USD 146
USD 138
Priceline
1,876 results
All reviewsjames riverlazy riverriver viewjames landing grillbusch gardenssports clubmarina restaurantshuttle servicecolonial williamsburgone bedroom suitetennis courtsmain buildingfull kitchenbike rentalsfitness centerwater countrybeautiful property
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Kingsmill Resort was just what the doctor ordered for me on spring break. Although my accommodations were basic I thoroughly enjoyed my time on the resort especially at the spa! The peace and quiet of the resort with the serene lake views from James Landing were sooo relaxing. The resort appears to cater to a more mature crowd but if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the City Kingsmill Resort is definitely recommended.

Room Tip: Basic hotel rooms with no extra bells and whistles but they were clean.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lindsay T, Guest Relations Manager at Kingsmill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

“Just what the doctor ordered for me on Spring Break” is a great compliment to Kingsmill Resort. We are delighted that you had such a pleasant and relaxing stay. And it is wonderful that you had such a positive experience with our facilities and enjoyed our scenic views. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We love the location of Kingsmill Resort on the James River. The reason for the lower score was that the balcony was not cleaned and was littered with balloons and Easter candy. The room was stuffy and the smell of cigar smoke came in the room when we opened the window,Not able to order movies

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Caryl Q

Thank you, Caryl Q, for your review of Kingsmill Resort. We're so pleased that you were able to enjoy our scenic location and views. I am sorry to hear that your balcony was dirty and the smell in the room. Kingsmill does it’s best to ensure customer satisfaction and provide a relaxing vacation, and we sincerely appreciate your comments and feedback so that we may address our guests concerns. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

First timer at Kingsmill and in this area. We had a condo unit for 2 people during a conference, and it really worked out great. The whole huge place is nice, but I can't say I used much of the amenities. The condo was everything we needed, though we didn't cook. we loved the back porch on the golf course. the food was good for the conference, and I would definitely consider returning. I liked this should season, I bet it is really busy in the summer! the only drawback was being able to clearly hear my neighbors conversation, was thankful they weren't too rowdy! Would definitely return. Oh, just know its a Keurig in the kitchen, with a coffee cafe a short walk arway (didnt try it). Convenient to jaunt into popular tourist spots

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank h2ochild
Lindsay T, Guest Relations Manager at Kingsmill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We appreciate your compliments about Kingsmill Resort, h2ochild, and we thank you sincerely. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that your conference was a success. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon with another conference or a leisure stay.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This resort exudes quality, class, lots of activities to do or not , its enjoyable just being there knowing the Big Beautiful James River was there to marvel. History, fun things to do relaxation and family time are all there for the asking.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a river view. The river was just outside my sliding glass door as was Virginia History.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank wileyrich
Lindsay T, Guest Relations Manager at Kingsmill Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you, wileyrich, for your review of Kingsmill Resort. We're so pleased that you were able to enjoy our scenic location and views. Receiving a review like yours is a great compliment to Kingsmill and our team members Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Front desk staff ladies made me feel very uncomfortable, especially when we asked about the bar hours. no one gave us a parking pass, had issues returning through gate after dinner, limited parking was available, staff did not give an itinerary of what the resort had to offer me and my fiancé. appreciated the chocolate covered strawberries delivered for my fiancé's birthday.

Room Tip: Don't leave privacy sign on door at night a remove it after 12 noon, your room may possibly not get cleaned that day.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank exfactor2018

Thank you exfactor2018. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about your recent stay at Kingsmill Resort. It is disappointing to hear about your experience with our front desk team. I want you to know that this is not the typical level of service that we normally provide and we hope we can restore your faith in the services provided at Kingsmill. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Kingsmill in the future so that you may enjoy an improved experience.