“Anniversary Weekend”

Travelodge Inn and Suites-Historic Area
Ranked #68 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I was disappointed that I had to pay a difference of $3.33 for taxes when I checked in from what I was quoted when I made arrangements over the phone. The amount was small but I should have been given the total amount.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is situated next to food and gas. It is okay for a quick night stay. I would not book for any longer. The room smelled of must, towels were dirty, tub for the shower did not drain and the handle for the sink was broken.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I was very disappoint when I arrived into our room. It looked like a dump the bed was okay but walls had stains of smoke all over bathroom looked like it needed to be updated. The towels looked like they have never been changed. There was no housekeeping service. I was really appauled by the experenience. I had reserved the room do to our Black Friday shopping and it was very close to our destination. But next time I will only reserved with Marriott hotels.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family