“Resort so nice, we stayed twice”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Silky4
West Berlin, New Jersey
“Resort so nice, we stayed twice”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is my second consecutive year staying at this resort. We loved proximity to near by attractions, restaurants and shopping. The resort is beautiful and has lots of amenities. There is an indoor pool, 2 outdoor pools (one adult only), mini golf course, playground, fire pit, 2 arcades, outdoor grills for barbecuing, gym, and a tennis court. There was also live music and daily movies. There was something for every family member from the youngest to the oldest. A $6 daily fee was required to access the amenities, but I was aware, so I didn't have a problem paying the fee. My party contained 4 adults and 4 children. We rented a 3 bedroom unit, which they made by combining a 2 BR with a 1 BR. We had tons of space. There were 3 full bathrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 laundry rooms. Everyone was nice and helpful. The rooms were spacious and very clean. On our second visit, they couldn't find our reservation and it took nearly 2 hours to check in. Frustrating experience, but not a deal breaker. I would stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tripjwf
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Place to Stay in Williamsburg”
Reviewed 29 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We had 3 couples in our group. We rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit and a 1 bedroom 1 bath unit that was attached all on the same floor. The rooms were very nicely decorated and maintained. I would recommend the Wyndham Kingsgate to anyone wanting to visit Williamsburg and needing a place to stay.

Trip65453...
“Great family getaway weekend to celebrate Mother's 80th Birthday!”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Maurice and Brian checked us in. Very personable young men. We enjoyed staying in the three bedroom condo. The kitchen and living room was a great place for us all to eat, watch television and play games as a family. We would definitely book another stay at Kingsgate, but ask for a four bedroom condo the next time if available. Pull out sofas were not that comfortable for the adults, but fine for the child. The staff members at the gate were very friendly and helpful as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The open space of a condo is a lot more comfortable than a hotel room.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Travel_An...
North Carolina
“condo was nice but service from owner/rental agent was awful”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The condo was very nice and met our needs, however the rental manager's/owner's service was unacceptable. When we arrived, the booking had been incorrectly booked under another person's name thus Wyndham reception had a great deal of difficulty tracking down the reservation despite having the confirmation letter and booking number. We tried to contact Tara Koch, leaving messages and she never called us back. We were finally able to resolve the issue with the help of TripAdvisor who emailed another confirmation with our name but this took over an hour to resolve. It has been several days since we checked in and we have yet to hear back from Tara Koch.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
19 Aug 2016
I am sorry that you had an issue at check in. The reservation was in fact in your name and i did call back twice and left one message on the cell phone number your husband provided. l am not sure why the resort had such an issue finding the reservation, as it was in your name and I have the guest confirmation to prove that. The only thing I can think of is the reservation actually started on 8/14 through 8/17/16 and you only booked the 15th and 16th. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused as I take pride in my wonderful reviews on all my advertising sites and can assure you this not how I conduct business. Please feel free to contact me directly if we can discuss further. Thank you in advance!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing