“Wonderful food with awesome service!”

Northside 29 Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We love eating here because the choices are unbelievable! I always pick something different and I have always loved it! They have now added live music in the back room. It made for a perfect dinner date then drinks and music in the back room!

Northside29, Owner at Northside 29 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review and for supporting local business! We try to give our customers a menu with many appealing options and are glad to hear you have enjoyed each of your meals. Make sure you check out our outdoor patio as well. It's perfect for a sunny day!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Northside is a good old standby place for outdoor seating and live music. In the summer months the music is outback on the patio and in the winter they setup inside by the bar.

The food is just mediocre bar food and salads but it’s priced reasonably.

There is a great local custard shop next door that is the perfect treat after dinner.

Hi Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the atmosphere and we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty food, all meals. Particularly good burgers, half price on tuesdays. Good bar. Good family place.

Thanks for the great review! Half Price Burger Night is a favorite of ours as well. Come again soon and next time be sure to try out the patio!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Want great food at a great price? Northside 29 is a must! Fun and friendly dining experience!!
Will definitely come back!!

Northside29, Owner at Northside 29 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thanks for the great review Lisa! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have driven past this restaurant many times and have always said I should try it. Finally, on the way home from my daughter's track meet, my mom and I decided to stop here for dinner. Now I am wondering why I never ate here before. The restaurant was everything we were looking for at the time. The food was great, the portions ample, and the staff was very friendly. My mom ordered a hamburger meal which she enjoyed very much. I ordered the N29 Rueben which was one of the best Rueben sandwiches I have ever had. I couldn't even finish it. At the end of the meal, the waitress was talking to us and even asked our names. So friendly! This is not something that is done anymore. I will be back and will be bringing the rest of my family.

1  Thank Regina S

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Regina! We are happy to hear it was a wonderful experience all around. Come again soon!