See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

This place is in a great location; the manager Sam and his wife were extremely friendly and it was reasonably priced. My only issues were the room was VERY outdated- holes in walls, old stale smell, it was very spacious and came with a small kitchenette and full fridge. I would suggest if your hanging out with friends, you dont plan on being in the room alot (like we were), looking for somewhere to sleep, shower and toilet and not worried abt amenities like on site pool, jacuzzi, continental breakfast then this is perfect. If ur looking for luxurious rooms this ain't it.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
darshak p, General Manager at Belmont Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at The Belmont inn & suites It was truly our pleasure having you as our guests. We also appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write us a review about your stay. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly the next time you come our way so that I might have the opportunity to assist you with the reservation process.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

My room was clean, fresh, manager was friendly. Hotel is not in the best area for vacation but is only a twenty min drive to ocean. Property is being cleaned up, just make sure to get an updated room.

Room Tip: Ask for updated room
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 June 2015

The hotel was very dated. Comforters had stains and cigarette holes in them. The room was very stale smelling. AC worked great, fridge kept drinks cold, bathroom was clean, water was hot to take a shower, cable TV worked fine. WiFi did not work at all. Owners were friendly, parking was tight but adequate. Overall all who stayed were quiet, there was no trouble with noise. Walk to the beach was very short. I personally did not see any bugs in the room I stayed in. The hotel was not a five star hotel by any means but it served it's purpose for sleeping and a shower.

Room Tip: All rooms were the same.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 June 2015

I would never stay at this hotel again. If I could I wouldn't give it any rating, it was that bad. The wifi didn't work, the rooms smelled like cigarette smoke, and the cable didn't work. I had to access wifi from A DIFFERENT HOTEL from across the street. I even went to the front desk and they couldn't figure it out. Front desk staff wasn't helpful at all and they didn't speak very good english. They made me move my car over a centimeter because I parked on the line when the first night that I stayed there the truck parked next to me was completely over the line.

I ended up coming back home back with bed bugs. NEVER STAYYING HERE AGAIN. The door to the room had a crack in it. Overall I wouldn't recomend this hotel to anyone. I should've checked out as soon as I saw the room. I didn't feel safe at all, I had my knife on me at all times.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank 558kelseyh

First and foremost I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I would enjoy the opportunity of winning back your business. If this is something you'd be interested in please don't hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Customer service was really BAD; if I could rate this hotel it would be a zero. The rooms smelled like cigarettes and there were a lot of bugs everywhere even the beds . I don't recommend the hotel to anyone

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lis D
Harshin P, Manager at Belmont Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Greetings from Belmont inn & Suites

Thank you for your feedback. Our team will raise up the mentioned issues with the department concerned and will improve on the areas as mentioned by you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Regards