“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The service excellent and the waitress was excellent. She was very attentive to our table and always made sure the drinks were full. Will be back soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Had our annual offoce Christmas party last Saturday night. Food was great and the service was outstanding.
Paul and John are great ppl. They make sure all goes well. This is the best Outback in Virginia.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Our lunch group visited on 11/16. We arrived at opening and were quickly seated. I started with the Clam Chowder. Very good flavor but only warm, not hot as one would expect. I made no issue of it. One couple ordered the Mac & Cheese bites for all to try. These were very good. The sauce with them makes them great. It's like tater tots only M&C. For our meals, one got the steak with shrimp, two the steak and baked potato, one the prime rib sandwich and I the fish tacos. The steaks were all very good as is always the case here. I had never had fish tacos before so this was new for me. The plate I ordered came with 3 tacos but what was delivered was another fish taco meal with only 2. This was pointed out and quickly corrected. I really loved the tacos, good size piece of fish on each with an creamy butter sauce on the side made the taste even better. A definite winner for sure. Overall the lunch visite was very good and I'm sure we will be back in the future. You really can't miss at an Outback for good food.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My families go to restaurant for a good meal with good service. Newly renovated. Always good service.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Went there twice in a period of two weeks thinking I had just a bad experience at first. First time the beef medallions were nothing but pieces of stew beef on a skewer loaded with gristle, could not eat half of it! Then the mashed potatoes were full of large lumps of raw potato! So I chalked that off and thought I'll try it again for a special birthday...well potatoes were the same! I complained and weas served more of the same!! Then I ordere the chopped steak , the onions atop were huge pieces over an inch wide and they were still crisp! Enough said! Poor waitress , not her fault, not going there anymore, spoke to some others around me . Seems they were coping with same issues! This restaurant needs new management and a close watch on what comes out of the kitchen!!! I would not waste my money there anymore! You go there you are risking just what I and many others got! A big disappointment!!

OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse Hilltop, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Hello Janice,

We're very sad your meal and service were disappointing. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Virginia Beach/Hilltop". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy