“Dependable”

Super Wok
Ranked #416 of 1,631 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

A very good Chinese restaurant. Not a "wow", but dependable. Good service. Tables seat 4. Near Albano cleaners.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

When we lived in Virginia Beach, we shopped around until we found the best Chinese Chef. George and Amy are very picky about their deliveries and meticulous in their cooking. Now when we visit Tidewater, we go back there because there is no place in Maryland (where we live now) that comes close.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

The vegetable lo mein is the best I've ever had. True wok taste! Very nice people working there and my order is always correct along with the taste of the food...flavorful. It Is A Commute From Greenbrier But well worth it.

2  Thank Dorothy R
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Food was delicious, plentiful, and inexpensive. We had General Tso's Chicken, Sesame Chicken (I was with my three sons), white rice, egg rolls (combo plattter great deal), and the menus online are not accurate so I forget what my dinner was called but it was chicken, shrimp, pork, and crab with mixed vegetables over fried noodles in a white sauce: soooo tasty! Only thing we weren't crazy about were the steamed dumplings and the companion sauce. I didn't love the 25 minute drive from the beach after driving all day to get to the beach that day (take 264 not 58 as my gps made me-those darn traffic lights!). In strip mall so the ambiance is not great, but it was perfect for that night as we could go as we were.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

These are the hardest working people around. I have been going to Superwok for 12 years. I have watched their kids grow up and start working in the business. For good fast food you should give them a try.