“Best Chinese take out in VB.”
Review of Super Wok

Super Wok
Ranked #416 of 1,630 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Great food. Between everyone I know and myself, there is not one menu item we have not tried. Everything is good. I now dont enjoy trying Chinese when I'm traveling because nothing compares to Superwok. Enjoy!

1  Thank JustAnotherFoodie

Reviewed 3 September 2011

Excellent food. We eat there at least once a month. The egg rolls and sweet & sour sauce are the standard types, but the rest is fresh and delicious. We have yet to get a piece of chicken that is a hunk of fat, or have it the size of pea inside breading the size of golf ball. Sweet family.
Check out the iced tea, it is sweet or unsweet and really good. That is always the first item on our list!

2  Thank PamGzk
Reviewed 18 August 2011

They have an awesome Chinese food. The entire family loved it. We move from the area and still go out of our way to pick up an order. Such great food.

1  Thank ZZLovemama
Reviewed 7 July 2011

I have lived all over and have now moved away from VIrginia Beach. What I miss most is Super Wok! Whenever we come back into town we make it a point to eat there. Last trip, we were at the beach for 5 days and ate at Super Wok 4 times. Now in Marlyand, everything is rated by Super Wok... "This is almost as good as Super Wok" or more routinely "This is not even have as good as Super Wok". You gotta try it!

1  Thank Uncle_Toad
Reviewed 20 May 2011

They have the best Chinese food in the state of Virginia, but I really do wish they'd deliver. I wonder why not, because all the other Chinese restaurants do.

2  Thank gypsyqueen33