“Good subs”

Ranked #356 of 1,630 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 16 September 2015

I stopped in late after most the other places surrounding it were closed. I ordered an Italian sub with extra meat. It was better than the places that offer "Get Fresh". It hit the spot.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Wawa is a great convenience store that offers great subs and cold drinks. Generally lower gas prices in the area also.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

A stop I cherish each and every time. I love me some wawa my only complaint is I want one in Tenn. Too. Florida finally got them and i was so excited but now we need them everywhere. Its such comfort food and so good and FRESH.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

WAWA sandwiches are excellent, particularly their club sandwich. I am hooked on their coffee and use their Keurig cups at home. I have also noted over the years that people just seem more polite at WAWA and I don't mean just the staff. It is as if there is a WAWA mind set of being nice.
WAWA also has free air for your tires. Sweet!

Reviewed 4 December 2014

Wawa is definately taking market share from the likes of subway, jimmy johns, etc. Why? Its convenient to get gas, lunch and whatever else you need. This is my last stop before hitting the water for a day of fishing. Grab fuel, lunch, ice and gone. Always makes it easy.

1  Thank mcjmu