All reviews close to the airport hot breakfast room was clean very nice stay king bed indoor pool
Reviewed 1 March 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Melissa P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beach / Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Reviewed 26 February 2017

The staff was so nice really polite great people I didn't really eat breakfast but it looked like it was good. The rooms are nice the beds are to die for I wish I could find out where they got those mattresses for him

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Melissa P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beach / Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear 476berryw,
I want to thank you for providing such a detailed and wonderful review in regard to your recent stay with us! Our team is our biggest asset and we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service. I am so happy to hear that you were able to experience that first hand and I will be sure to share your kind comments with the staff. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My husband and I was attending a 10th year wedding anniversary in the VA Beach Area. I used my points to secure a suite for one night. Well, we loved everything about our suite and we requested another night. Our visit was outstanding. The room was great, breakfast was good, and the location was superb.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear darleneb463,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write your review in regards to your recent stay with us at the Wingate Hotel! We take great pride in delivering an exceptional experience for our guests! I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future whenever your travels bring you back to Virginia Beach/Norfolk area!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The heater in the room squeaked every time it kicked on and the whole time it ran which made for a miserable nights sleep

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear 667aliciam,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your stay at the Wingate Hotel. However, I am disappointed to read your comments in regards to your experience here with us. We truly pride ourselves on the ability to deliver excellence for our guests and we have obviously fallen short of that goal. Please know I will be sharing your comments with my maintenance team to make sure this is taken care of immediately. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back in the future and make your next stay with us brilliant!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We visited for the weekend and enjoyed our stay very much. Very clean and the beds were super comfortable. Everyone was very nice. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Melissa P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Virginia Beach / Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Raymondh522,
Thanks for sharing your recent stay here at Wingate in Virginia Beach! We're delighted to hear of your overall impression with the cleanliness of our facility, staff friendliness, and the comfortableness of our bed. We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Virginia Beach area.

Kindest Regards,