“Superb Thai food experience”
Review of Thai Arroy

Thai Arroy
Ranked #43 of 1,590 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laskin Road
Description: Authentic Thai food with full service dining. From Curries to Pad Thai to Chicken Penang, come in to find your favorites! Online ordering available from our website too.
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I love Thai food and this place did not disappoint! From the Thai iced tea to the pad thai to the curries, my mouth and stomach were satisfied. I was starving so ordered a few different things to share with my husband and we enjoyed them all. We ordered over the phone and came in to pick it up. Staff was friendly and quick and our order was complete and as ordered (not always the case with take out!).

1  Thank Pam I

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Nice small Thai restaurant with a large menu. I had the spring rolls for an appetizer and the scallops on the specials. Both were super fresh and delicious. All the other guests, 10 of them, all loved their choices as well. The service was a little slow as we had only one waitress for all of us, but she was hustling, knowledgeable to explain the various dishes and degree of spicy-ness. Would come again with a smaller group. Plenty of parking in the rear behind the 7-11.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I visited Thai Arroy for first time today and I wasn't disappointed. I am not experienced with Thai food so I am on a learning curve. That being said my first order was the hottest meal on the menu as I like it hot. Mona was my waitress and she warned me that Gang Parh was hot. Mona told me I had several choices of Gang Parh including chicken, beef and seafood mix. I chose seafood and enjoyed the meal. Gang Parh is "jungle stew" with rhizome, basil, peppercorn, eggplant , mushroom, string bean, carrot and baby corn. Basically Gang Parh is a thick soup/stew that is filling. The meal comes with a choice of a salad or soup. I chose soup which was very good. I took 2 Pra (fish) orders to go. The Kha Pra whole fish was flounder which was "medium " sized as I didn't want large or extra large. The flounder was sautéed with chili, peppercorn, snow peas, bell peppers and carrots. The second to go order was Pra Pad Perth salmon filet. Both fish meals were delicious. The restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Thai Arroy is always a treat. The food is fresh and delicious, and we are always grateful for the many vegan options. The waiter was very helpful in letting us know what was available as a vegan dish. We will be regular customers!!!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I was pleasantly surprised when I entered this resturant . The service was good and the food was extremely tastey. I would visit here again when in VA beach..