After a rather extravagant week in Williamsburg, my husband and I were looking for an inexpensive, clean room on Virginia Beach with an ocean view before catching our flight out of Richmond two days hence.
I saw the Oceanfront Inn was having a special of $54.00 a night. Bingo! We're off! After not seeing the ocean in awhile, we just wanted to be able to gaze at the sea, have a glass of wine and not stick to the carpet! All roooms have an ocean view and face the large boardwalk.
The only negative is that the hallways were somewhat suggestive of a penitentiary...making the room a nice surprise when first walking in!
No pillowtop mattresses here, but the king-sized bed was fine for two nights. Bring your own pillow if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront resort area, within 1.5 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center and 12.5 miles away from the local airport, The Oceanfront Inn is an ideal location for business and vacationing travelers. Right on the beach, The Oceanfront Inn offers you the ideal location to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach offers, from nearby free seasonal events and concerts to delicious dining outlets and unique shops and attractions. Completed 2011 renovations include updated lobby, enhanced WiFi, expanded cable and updated guestrooms feature new wallpaper, new bedspreads and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Otel, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Oceanfront Inn Virginia Beach