Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach / Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 167
CandlewoodSuites
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 229
USD 197
CrownePlaza.com
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 159
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 290
USD 276
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 150
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 225
USD 201
USD 81
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 258
USD 224
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 331
USD 268
Sheraton.com
Belvedere Beach Resort(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 261
USD 214
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolfishing pierparking garageneptune festivalcontinental breakfastbike rentalsa great stayhotel staffview from the balconyan older hotelthe entire staffgreat roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed my stayoceanfront room
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The location of the hotel was great. Right on the board walk and within feet of the pier. It is very centrally located. Great restaurant located in the hotel. The staff at the hotel was beyond helpful with any issue you had and they greeted you with a smile every time they saw you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Diane D'Alberto and Rhonda Ward were so amazing to work with and helped me get my meeting of 50 people set up with hotel rooms, meeting rooms, lunches and anything else that we needed. The hotel was very nice and clean and the staff were wonderful and so accommodating. I will definitely use this hotel again when need to have a meeting in that location again.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I can’t complain much as I get the room for 75. I like the staff and they make the hotel. The actual hotel has nothing too special. Maybe it gets better during the high season but Again only staying here because its cheap

Room Tip: better cable and phone that works
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I'm an SPG member and have been since 2005. I usually prefer SPG hotels for my business traveling and ability to get great rates using my military discount and breakfast. This hotel was nice but was shocked to learn (upon arrival) there was no continental or any type of breakfast included with the rate. In fact, the only breakfast was an expensive restaurant downstairs with $18 angel hair pasta I ordered the night before being thrown in a metal tin plate. I wasn't happy about that experience, especially since I had to run a marathon the next morning.

Oceanfront accommodations are always worth the view and the beds felt great. After running my race I came to take a hot shower and the shower did not all the way come on....water was coming out the shower head AND the faucet, creating this bath pool around my ankles. If I wanted to take a bath after running 5-6 miles I would have done that. The tub filled up and I had to get out the shower. That wasn't pleasant either with all that sand and sweat looking at my feet...the drain apparently was not working. Lastly...where are my SPG points??? I signed up with double points on the SPG app and still no posting of my points and i checked out last Sunday.

The hotel and staff was nice overall, but the lack of breakfast will leave this spot as one of my last resort hotels when I come back to the area. :-/

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SunshineMD75
Charles H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear SunshineMD75,

I'd like to thank you for recently visiting our property and for leaving a detailed review regarding your stay.

I was disappointed to see that you encountered as many issues as was mentioned in your review and I like to extend my sincerest apologies for these inconveniences. I have spoke with the pertinent hotel teams in order to ensure that any of the issues mentioned are addressed immediately.

In regards to the SPG points not posting to your account, I have submitted a request to have these posted so you should see these reflective on your account within a few days.

I'd like to invite you back to our property during any future visits to our area so that we can deliver the outstanding stay and service that you deserve.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This hotel is located right on the beach. Has easy access to 1-285 with a straight shot to downtown Norfolk. Beds where very comfortable. Had extra deck chairs and table for the balcony overlooking the ocean.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi specialh1,

Thanks for recently being a guest of the Four Points by Sheraton VBO and for leaving us a good word.

It was our pleasure to have been able to accommodate your stay during the MEAC tournament. The ease of travel, with the hotels proximity to the interstate, makes staying with us while having business in neighboring cities convenient for our guests. Glad you were also able to enjoy the oceanfront view offered from all of pur guest rooms.

We hope to welcome you back for next year's tournament and anytime you are in our area!

Safe travels!