All reviews omelette bar self park made to order omelets beautiful hotel hotel bar free breakfast yogurt valet service indoor pool family vacation loved this hotel per day across the street ocean view definitely stay here again virginia beach oceanfront bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Upon entering the hotel after a very long car ride we were greeted by very nice employees. The hotel lobby was very nice as well as the bar and outside area. The room was also nice until we decided to shower. The bathroom shower liner was disgusting! This hotel is just a year old and if they won't spend for a new shower liner then you have to wonder what else they are skimping on! If it wasn't so late I probably would have gotten in our car and continued on our way but we had already driven 8 hours that day and this was our planned stopover. .

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ash H, Front Office Manager at Hyatt House Virginia Beach / Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We are very sorry for your unpleasant experience and we will address the issue and take care of it.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a spacious suite with our chihuahua and two kids. Nice location, very dog friendly. Staff were wonderful and accommodated us immediately when we booked a high floor room then realized we were seriously uncomfortable on such a high floor (18) They moved us down to the 6th floor which was perfect. Breakfast had large selection. It happened to be cold while we were there which didn’t allow any beach time but we enjoyed a bike rental only a few blocks away as well as horseback riding in the beach only 1 block away.

1  Thank Nancyc3097
Kendra H, Front Desk Supervisor at Hyatt House Virginia Beach / Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Dog hair on luggage carts, feces in the lobby, constant barking and dogs in breakfast area. 19 floors dedicated to animals and 1 to humans. Pet free rooms a lie. Wheezed, coughed and had 2 asthma attacks. We will never stay here again.

2  Thank Eileen D

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, please contact me directly.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Hyatt never fails to impress. We would choose the Hyatt over any and all other Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotels.The view is perfection from a comfortably sized balcony. Comfortable furniture, clean and most friendly and helpful staff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Very nice hotel. Clean and comfortable room. Customer service was excellent. Large walk in shower. Beautiful kitchenette. Breakfast was okay. Great view of the ocean and beautiful boardwalk. I honestly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple