The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 150
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 307
USD 276
BestWestern.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 229
USD 197
Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach / Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 167
Book now, pay at stay
USD 238
USD 206
GardenInn.com
Ocean Key Resort(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 256
USD 249
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 310
USD 268
Sheraton.com
Belvedere Beach Resort(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 252
USD 214
All reviewslobby barblu barsales managerbusiness centeroutdoor poolfront desk staffup to dateminute drivebusiness tripking roomfitness roomthe room was nicebeds were comfortablepaulieashleysnorfolkshuttle
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks for the great, quiet room! It was clean and roomy. Receptionist was funny and helpful. The hotel itself has unique architecture. There is a fitness room, but we did not visit. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Frances K, Hotel Operations at Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Shirley H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. It was great to hear such positive comments regarding your room, as well as our staff. It is always our goal to provide a positive experience for our guests, and it looks like we reached our goal during your stay. Please do allow us to serve you again whenever you are in need of a comfortable place to stay.

Warm regards,
Frances Knight
Hotel Operations

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was just taking a quick overnight trip and needed to be close to the airport in the morning. So without much review, I checked into the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach on Greenwich Road. I do stay at HGI properties for business because they supported by our corporate travel program and they have really done a nice job renovating in the last few years in general. This hotel in particular is seriously in need of some renovation and some cleaning. This is the type of hotel that causes you to say to yourself, “I am not taking my shoes off here. I will be wearing my socks and then throwing them away in the morning. “. The furniture has stains on it, the carpet has stains on it, the Corridors smell musty, and the rooms are just generally run down. The carpet in my particular room is really dirty and disgusting, and someone clearly dropped an iron on the floor and it melted into the carpet. They could have patched the carpet, but chose not to. I realize that many Virginia Beach area hotels are used frequently and get run down. If it were not so late in the evening, I would definitely change hotels. Don’t even give it a second thought. Do not stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank dawnlkmartinez
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello dawnlkmartinez,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm sorry to hear that your recent stay was a letdown, especially with the visible signs of wear and tear on the furnishing and carpet. We take all reviews very seriously, and I would like the chance to look into this for you. I sent you a direct message to gather additional detail about your experience.

Please be assured that your comments will be shared with the management team for the purpose of bringing much needed improvements. We hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thanks again for trusting Holiday Inn for your business trips and I look forward to your reply!

Best,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a convention in February. We just got our credit card bill in and the Holiday Inn Executive, Greenwich Road put an extra charge on our bill that was not disclosed to us. When I called about it, they said it was because they only received a partial payment from us for our convention room. We sent an amount that was $$ over what she quoted us paying for the convention Registration. Since the checks are made out to the Holiday Inn, the error has to be on their side. The woman at the hotel who I talked to in accounting was rude and condensing and we are recommending others we know who attended to check their credit cards and to consider staying elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SWilliamsoninVA
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi SWilliamsoninVA,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would like to address this with you further and have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Again, thank you for the feedback and our apologies for the shortcomings.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t even know where to start. I should say that I am so grateful this weekend stay was even possible. I give thanks to Mary Elizabeth for that! My husband deploys in a couple days so we wanted to enjoy a little “stay-cation” before he took off and despite the hotel being at full capacity, Mary Elizabeth worked her magic and called me to let me know when there was a cancellation so my husband and I could enjoy the weekend together before he leaves.
We were welcomed to our beautiful, clean room by a cheese and fruit tray, a bottle of wine and a hand written note from Mary Elizabeth wishing us a happy weekend. I was in tears at how special she made us feel. None of that was necessary yet she went above and beyond to make our weekend perfect.
We enjoyed dinner at Ashley’s, the restaurant attached to the hotel and had a great experience as well. Laurie, our server was very busy and still managed to tape the best care of us.
Fast forward to night two when my husband and I decided to enjoy a couple cocktails at the bar. Pauly and Malou were the bartenders and both were extraordinarily friendly and attentive even while the whole bar and lobby were full.
I am so blown away by our experience this weekend and give thanks to everyone who made it possible. We will not consider another place for our future “stay-cations”. Keep up the fantastic work, Holiday Inn Virginia Beach!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Frances K, Hotel Operations at Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear katym1995,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback. It was great to hear that Mary Elizabeth was able to take lemons (full house) and make lemonade (cancelled room). It is always our goal to provide our guest with top-notch hospitality and it looks like we reached our goal during your stay with us. I hope that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of the music coming from the many jam sessions taking place during the past weekend. It nice to know that you and your husband were able to create some wonderful memories that he can take with him during his deployment. Please allow me to thank your husband for his service and also allow me to extend that appreciation to you, for you are an integral part of the deployment process. It was our pleasure to be a part of your enjoyable weekend.

Warm regards,
Frances Knight
Hotel Operations

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Stayed here 20-23 February and was down for a training course. Shuttle service to and from airport and to school each day was good. Front desk people were accommodating. Best thing about the trip however was one of the wait staff in the restaurant. Pauly was exceptional. Accomodating, friendly and helpful. Made the trip more than just another hotel. Would recommend highly due to people like Pauly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business