The Chesapeake Inn
The Tides Inn(Irvington)(Great Value!)
USD 347
USD 140
USD 136
BestWestern.com
USD 84
Quality Inn Gloucester(Gloucester Courthouse)(Great Value!)
USD 84
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Gloucester(Gloucester Courthouse)
USD 160
Hampton.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
USD 349
USD 288
Econo Lodge Pottery(Williamsburg)
USD 67
EconoLodge
Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
USD 110
All reviewswithin walking distanceraw barfull size refrigeratora living social dealcoffee potshort walka great place to staycomfortable bedsweddingtoiletriessoaphallwaymontross
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This place is so quaint, the suite we stayed in was so calming, clean and relaxing, the staff at the location could not have been any more accommodating.

We are already planning a return trip to this location, and will stay here again!

Room Tip: They all have a different style, you can review them on-line.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dylanbug12
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here previously and enjoyed ourselves. The area is nice, provides a great getaway, and was easy to book. While attempting to book another stay, they have been missing in action. They don't offer online booking or even have a website, so calling and speaking to someone is the only option. I have been calling for about a week, so has my wife, but nobody answers the phone. Calling and not getting a person and not having any other booking alternatives is extremely annoying. I was looking forward to a weekend in Urbana, but if they don't answer the phone then I will have to take my business elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank actstwo38
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Wasn't really sure what to expect staying here, but we were pleasantly surprised. It's a small single story inn, but is so very tastefully decorated and very cozy. My wife and daughter accompanied me on this little getaway and we very much loved our stay. Angela was so nice to talk to and very helpful. She offered us a coupon for a free appetizer at Ostra Raw Bar and Grill, located right in front of the inn. We went for dinner and loved it! Each room has a different theme and we were in the Seabreeze room. We had a full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot (which included coffee and tea), free Wi-Fi, a very nice modern TV and cable. The hotel offers two-seater bicycle carts to tool around in, but we opted to walk since the weather was so nice and the two is really small enough to see on foot. I will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Urbanna.

Room Tip: We really liked the room that we had since it was not one that was facing the parking lot. Some rooms you have to go inside the hallway to get to.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank GeoffLPrice
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Chesapeake Inn for a weekend getaway. This place was so cute! The rooms were excellently decorated, clean and very comfortable. We used the surry for a relaxing bike ride around town. The staff were very friendly and helpful and had a number of suggestions for activities around town. The Inn's location is right on the main street, so we were able to walk basically everywhere. The only downside was the noise level outside our room, there are tables and chairs placed outside of the Inn's exterior rooms, and if your fellow guests are not considerate you may have to deal with hearing their conversations in your room. If you don't want to risk this, ask for an interior room. Overall we had an awesome experience and would most definitely come back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Me and my husband had a nice time and really enjoyed our 2 night stay in Urbanna and at The Chesapeake Inn. It was our first time there. We were in town for a friends wedding at the James Ross River Plantation, over Labor Day weekend. Angela was so kind. However, my husband who is a Dawn to Dusk coffee drinker, did not care for the coffee that is provided in the rooms. Once we ran out of coffee in the room, we went to the vending where they kept extra, and there was no coffee there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple