All reviews within walking distance raw bar coffee pot comfortable beds toiletries deltaville
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Me and my husband had a nice time and really enjoyed our 2 night stay in Urbanna and at The Chesapeake Inn. It was our first time there. We were in town for a friends wedding at the James Ross River Plantation, over Labor Day weekend. Angela was so kind. However, my husband who is a Dawn to Dusk coffee drinker, did not care for the coffee that is provided in the rooms. Once we ran out of coffee in the room, we went to the vending where they kept extra, and there was no coffee there.

1  Thank TLT1979
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed at the Chesapeake inn again after almost a year. Once again, it is a special place and Angela even stayed late when we were running late to make sure we got our keys. I can't say enough about the cleanliness and comfort here, not to mention the cozy and unique decor of each room complete with old card games, dominos and dice. I wish I could get this charm and comfort in other places I stay. Thanks again for another special trip!

Room Tip: Each room has a different theme
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Shelley G
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My wife and I travelled from Hampton Roads for a weekend birthday getaway. This is a lovely venue, centrally located in town. Staff was friendly, rooms were spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. Room was also quiet. Bicycles were provided for guests, a great amenity.

Room Tip: Parrot room was our favorite
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed at the Chesapeake Inn for 2 nights during August 2013. We found the Inn to be very clean and well maintained. The rooms were equally nice. We liked all of the nautical decorations. The rooms were quiet and spacious. You can walk to shops, restaurants and the town marina. The Chesapeake Inn staff was very friendly and always had time to chat. Urbanna is a quaint waterfront town. We agree with the description "Mayberry with a Marina".

Lynda & Jim S.
Columbia, Maryland

2  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My wife and I spent father's day weekend at The Chesapeake Inn. The room was great, comfortable bed, beautiful décor, bathroom was great.

It was very well located and convenient to three different restaurants, (we tried all three).
There was also great shopping and sights all within walking distance.
I would highly recommend this hotel and Urbanna for a getaway.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple