All reviews within walking distance raw bar coffee pot comfortable beds toiletries deltaville
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed at the Chesapeake inn again after almost a year. Once again, it is a special place and Angela even stayed late when we were running late to make sure we got our keys. I can't say enough about the cleanliness and comfort here, not to mention the cozy and unique decor of each room complete with old card games, dominos and dice. I wish I could get this charm and comfort in other places I stay. Thanks again for another special trip!

Room Tip: Each room has a different theme
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Shelley G
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My wife and I travelled from Hampton Roads for a weekend birthday getaway. This is a lovely venue, centrally located in town. Staff was friendly, rooms were spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. Room was also quiet. Bicycles were provided for guests, a great amenity.

Room Tip: Parrot room was our favorite
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed at the Chesapeake Inn for 2 nights during August 2013. We found the Inn to be very clean and well maintained. The rooms were equally nice. We liked all of the nautical decorations. The rooms were quiet and spacious. You can walk to shops, restaurants and the town marina. The Chesapeake Inn staff was very friendly and always had time to chat. Urbanna is a quaint waterfront town. We agree with the description "Mayberry with a Marina".

Lynda & Jim S.
Columbia, Maryland

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My wife and I spent father's day weekend at The Chesapeake Inn. The room was great, comfortable bed, beautiful décor, bathroom was great.

It was very well located and convenient to three different restaurants, (we tried all three).
There was also great shopping and sights all within walking distance.
I would highly recommend this hotel and Urbanna for a getaway.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jesse H
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My girlfriend and I just stayed at the Chesapeake Inn for the weekend and had a great time. Our weekend was a getaway prompted by a great Living Social deal and my Birthday. We arrived on Friday night, had a great dinner at Ostra and got a good nights sleep. We headed out to walk around the town on Saturday, had breakfast in town and then went to the Farmers Market where we bought cheese and fruit for our winery tours that day. A group of us then drove about 35 minutes and visited 4 wineries concluding our day at The Dog and Oyster Winery. We had a great time in Urbanna and would recommend staying at the Chesapeake Inn if you visit anytime soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Parrot Room which was very well decorated and was on the front side of the building. Although it faced the parking lot, noise was never a problem no did we hear anyone outside our room for the whole stay.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple