All reviews club level front desk ladies and gentlemen luxury hotel nespresso machine galleria mall in room dining a wonderful stay bottled water room service wonderful hotel self parking home away from home tyson corner northern virginia business trip the concierge lounge
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Excellent hotel. Room was large and elegant. Staff was very accommodating! Hotel is very clean. Staff is friendly. Food in the hotel was great. I would definately stay there again and highly recommend them to everyone.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel at the end of July with my husband and teenage son. My husband was working in the building next door and my son and I were sightseeing. We stayed on the top floor and had access to the Executive lounge.

The room was extremely comfortable and spacious and had everything we needed for a three night stay. The ladies working in the Executive lounge were very friendly and helpful and check in and check out were easy and efficiently handled. The hotel is perfectly placed for shopping, with two malls within the vicinity and a variety of restaurants too. We called an Uber to go into the centre of Washington and took a really informative tour on an electric cart and caught the metro back, which was clean and quick. My son used the hotel gym each day and was impressed with the equipment available.

My only negative with this hotel, and the reason I cannot give it five stars, is that on two of the afternoons our room was not serviced until very late - 3.45 pm on the first day and 5 pm on the second. I find this quite unacceptable, as after a long day sightseeing the last thing you want to come back to is an unmade bed and wet towels. This is a definite no no in my book for a good hotel.

I would definitely recommend this hotel though but I do hope they remedy the housekeeping situation in future.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I wasn't expecting much more than a basic business hotel but I was very pleasantly surprised by the level of service and the quality of the facilities. The concierge was extremely helpful and the staff in the restaurants were great. The rooms were large and very comfortable. The hotel has lots of shopping nearby and it is a very quick trip into D.C. Overall the hotel is an excellent value.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NYCBOS
Reviewed 28 August 2017

A relaxing stay with every amenity that one requires to relax after an intensely busy month. I cannot think of a better place to be. The service and food could not have been better. Whether one has arrived at any of the three area airports, arrived by train or auto, the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner is an easily reachable location with the Metro Tysons Corner station close. The highways, express lanes and main arterial streets have been improved since my last stay and also lead to a relaxing two days.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

What a relief - Went for a mom get away. Clean rooms great service. Attached to a great mall as well. Going back as soon as I can! I really enjoyed the snacks in the lobby as well as the pool. It's also right next to Founding Farmers so I was able to walk over and have a yummy lunch and come back for a relaxing swim. The pool area is nice but small.

• Trip type: Travelled solo