“Sizzle without the steak”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Yeah it's impressive, and if you want to show off an expense account - you get good service, pretty views (at night) and a high-end vibe. The food was decidedly mediocre. Sides were expensive, small, and not memorable at our table. The cocktails were good, and there were some wines that were actually well priced on the wine menu - but the food was way over budget for what you get.

Even if someone else was paying, I might suggest going somewhere else as it is not worth it.

2  Thank Publius-DC

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had a large party two weeks ago Friday night! My great friend Carolyn Delaney arranged our reserved area near the bar. Amazing service, and great location.

I’ll be back in a year or so.

Faith Cooke
San Diego, CA

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I love coming to Eddie V's! It's easily become one of my favorites-and works for pretty much all occasions . Do you have friends coming from out of town-take them to Eddies! Do you want live music from amazing bands that play classic and fun tunes-go to Eddie's! Are you exhausted from shopping at Tysons Corner Center (if you're not, you're a MVP) , and want a delicious meal to unwind with-go to Eddie's! Last night I had a beautiful dinner and was very impressed by the attention to detail! The place was extremely crowded for a Thursday night -so the hostess gave us a heads up that we might be seated a little after our 8:30 Reservation. We waiting in the bar lounge area -and miraculously a seat opened up for me -so I didn't have to stand in heels. The hostess found us and then took us to a great table in the main dining room. Even with all of the patrons -Eddie's made our table extra special and decorated it for our Anniversary! I ordered the Jumbo Gulf Shrimp and the crab fried rice! Delicious and very filling ! In previous visits, I've enjoyed the Chilean Sea Bass and the Branzino -which are both addictive ! All of the sides and drinks here are perfect complements to the meal. As a wonderful treat, we were given complimentary anniversary dessert of our choice! After a large meal-we chose the raspberry sorbet with homemade cookies-light and flavorful-it was a beautiful end to a meal! I love the smiling staff here and the live music makes you feel transported from Northern VA -I always feel Iike I'm in Chicago or a NYC restaurant ! Head here for a dining experience that exceeds expectations !

1  Thank Hannah E
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful setting with music played, good service and excellent food made for a very pleasurable evening.
The food was fresh and flavoursome and presented on the plate beautifully.
Can strongly recommend the seared tuna.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had a party of 4 and overall enjoyed the meal and decor. Valet parking great option and we were seated right away on a Saturday evening after missing our reservation time. My favorite was the crab rice, enjoyed calamari however it had too much presentation and not enough calamari. One party had medium well steak however was more medium rare. Stuffed shrimp we really jumbo size, did not care for the bread crumb topping however had a nice sauce too. Although not a perfect meal we all enjoyed and would return..