All reviews shake shack tysons corner center self parking room service shopping mall beautiful hotel silver line location is great metro stop easy access huge mall hotel restaurant water pressure tyson corner definitely stay here again front desk staff dc area
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Great location and near everything! Barrel and Bushel is in the lobby and has great meals (and beer) for anytime of day. Drybar to get your hair blown out is a short walk through a very nice mall. Staff was very friendly and responsive. A couple cons (1) only 3 small drawers in the room with only enough space for 2 people who PACK LIGHTLY. We came in for a weekend event and had to keep half of our stuff in the suitcase. (2) if you are an early riser - no coffee before 6:30. Not a huge deal just an FYI. I would stay here again for sure!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Valerie L, Manager at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your stay comments with us! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our location. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip and it was an amazing experience to be in the Presidential Suite. I actually booked a standard room but staff was so nice that allowed me to get this impressive room. Next time I’m in town will definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so glad to hear you were able to experience our Presidential Suite! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The property has so much promise. Upon entering the room it was clear the bathroom had not been cleaned. I called down to the front desk and asked the issue be addressed (I will save you from the picture I took). It was never addressed. Also, our room faced the Plaza at Tysons mall. Note they play music all night in the open air area...it never is turned off. Both annoying, as you can hear it, and a total waste of electricity!!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Valerie L, Manager at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

We are so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us and we greatly apologize for the room not being clean. This is certainly not the standard we have set for our rooms and guest experience. Although we cannot change your experience, we hope we can make it right. Please email IADRT-Guest.Experience.Manager@hyatt.com. Again, we apologize and for the noise and room issues.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I was attending an event in the Tysons Va. area and decided on staying at the Hyatt. Booking online was easy and navigating to the hotel, along with parking was easy as well. The hotel has valet parking as well as a parking ramp for self-parking. The hotel is attached to the mall and various restaurants as well as an AMC movie theater are all in very close proximity. Upon arrival, the front desk allowed for early check-in. Check-in went quickly with no issues. They have a 24 hour market downstairs which was really useful. I had a nice room with a great view. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. The hallways were quiet and the rooms were virtually soundproof. Overall, I had a wonderful experience at the Hyatt, I couldn't ask for a better location. Upon arrival, I had to walk outside briefly, from the parking ramp, but within less than a minute, I was able to walk to the front desk and check in. If you’re considering this hotel, I would recommend it. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank DJK30
Valerie L, Manager at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your stay feedback with us! We appreciate your positive review and we are so happy to hear that you had a nice experience in our hotel and Tysons! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I went to the Hyatt Regency largely for dinner and also to see about that venue for an upcoming party. Well, my initial impression was largely made on the absolutely terrible valet service. We pulled up and no one came outside. My brother-in-law had to go inside to talk to the valet. All they did was look out the door at us, made no movement or attempt to do their job. But we decided to leave the car with them while we dined upstairs. Upon return from dinner, we had to wait nearly 15 minutes before we ever saw the valet, despite having reached them via phone before we left the restaurant. However, we could see the car outside in the driveway. In some ways, we were irritated that they hadn't moved it far, but also happy they didn't given what appeared to be sheer laziness. Finally the valet appeared. He didn't move the car, he didn't help into the car, he didn't say crap except to take the $15 that I reluctantly offered. We were there slightly over 2 hours and needed to pay $15 for what? Nothing. There was no tipping involved and as I walked out of the lobby, I said out loud, that it was BS and that I would document it in writing. Hence this review. You are better off saving your money and walking across the parking lot instead of using valet. It's absolutely not worth it. Given this impression, I would be scared to stay here if this is their level of service and professionalism. Sorely lacking!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tep1
Valerie L, Manager at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

We are so sorry to hear about this experience with our valet. This is certainly not the standard we have set for our property and we greatly apologize for the inconvenience and negative experience you had. We assure you that we take all feedback into careful consideration to improve our service. Please email us at IADRT-Guest.Experience.Manager@hyatt.com so we can find out more details and figure out how to make this right!