“Fun Family Sushi bar”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Telephone 703 388 0646
Description: Telephone 703 388 0646
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here a few year back and the kids hadn't stopped talking about it, so we stopped again a couple days ago. Conveyor belt sushi bar with tables. They have a good kids menu and were very accommodating to my kid's requests. We also ordered the hot spring rolls. They were excellent. Sushi was good, not mind blowing, but good, and kids loved seeing all the plates pass by.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Conveyor belt sushi is entertaining, especially for kids, and the service at this one is friendly. They have a much wider range of dishes than a typical sushi place (spring rolls, dumplings, etc). It really is smack in the middle of a mall--it's not even walled off but just sits there in a hallway outside a department store--and the food is mediocre. It really isn't hard to know how long the dish you select has been on the belt--just watch the folks who are preparing the food and then select something as soon as you see it set down. If you're in it for the fun, you won't be disappointed. If you are looking for great food on the other hand...

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Don't get the salmon avacodo roll ...do get the crunchy salmon roll.... this sushi overall is not good.... Its just a novelty restaurant in the mall.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

My daughters like coming here because it's kichi. Small plates of sushi coming around on a conveyor belt and you choose what you want. But unless you sit where they place the sushi on the belt - how do you know how long it's been there? I see no time stamps and they color the plates to determine pricing not when it was made. So I go because they like it - but I am not real adventurous with my choices.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

While we girls had lunch at the American girl store we sent our teenagers out with money to walk the mall and grab a bite to eat. I got a text from my 15yo that they were eating the best lunch at a sushi bar with a conveyor belt. I was impressed that they all agreed to eat there instead on a fast food place. They have been talking about their yummy lunch all day.