“Sadly- no longer in business”
Review of Tippy's Bakery - CLOSED

Tippy's Bakery
Price range: USD 6 - USD 9
Description: Full service bakery, serves lunch
Description: Full service bakery, serves lunch
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This was a great little bakery located in Strasburg VA. It has recently gone out of business but she may be taking cake orders from home . I heard she really has a talent for great birthday cakes. We were sorry to see this local business close but we wish her much happiness as she focuses on her family. Sadly the bakery is now closed and I could not locate where to report that information.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The stretch along I80 in Virginia from the northeast to the south is the LOONNGEST road ever. Incredibly exhausting drive every time we do it. Stopped off some random exit on our way to Tennessee last year, and happened upon this place. We were tired, cranky, hungry and in need of caffeine. We parked on the Main Street, got a delicious sandwich and a latte, and were able to recharge before heading back on the road.
Recommended for weary travelers!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I live locally, and love to stop by and pick up a treat (or two) when the mood strikes. And I also often order a pound or two of Tippy's chicken salad when I am too busy to cook. Highly recommend it! So pleased to see Tiffany's success!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

The best ribs! Not fatty, tender but not falling off the bone...cooked to perfection. Their sides are homemade...you've got to try their greens! Had fried fish too...cooked southern style.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

My wife and I stopped by for an early lunch and were pleasantly surprised. I had the French Onion Grilled Cheese, and she had the Chicken salad. We shared, and both were excellent. Afterwards, we took home several desserts including pumpkin squares, an apple fritter and pecan pie square. All were outstanding. Besides the food, the two ladies working there were very pleasant, and the restaurant itself was very clean and charming. Needless to say, we'll be back.