“Excellent Lunch and desserts in a delightful setting!”
Review of Tippy's Bakery - CLOSED

Tippy's Bakery
Price range: USD 6 - USD 9
Description: Full service bakery, serves lunch
Description: Full service bakery, serves lunch
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This bakery and cafe was really a delightful surprise after antiquing next door. I had the best chicken salad ever on a croissant! The decor was very pleasant, the owner was wonderful, and the bakery items, which we took a selection of to go, were delicious. We will definitely return to this lovely place.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Tippy makes and bakes everything, it seems, and everything tasted good. I had the "Annie's sub" and it was a sub/sandwich with grilled chicken and bacon - scrumptious. The cookies looked great too and I went for the caramel. The dining room is so charming - high ceilings with Victorian-ish deco. The place may not look like much from outside, but step in and you're know this is the real deal.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is a quaint little sandwich/bakery shop. One of the little places you should visit while in town. Delicious food and desserts too. If you are looking for something different, then this is the place.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

From lunch to special orders of baked goods, Tippy's never disappoints. Cookies and pastries are to die for and the chicken salad is too!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Initially I assumed this was just a bakery, but we were next door at the antique shop and saw a sign that indicated the also served lunch so we stopped in. It is the most adorable little restaurant and I felt like I was eating in someones kitchen. The selections are limited, but I didn't find that to be a problem. I had a cheeseburger soup that was amazing and paired that with a small side salad with house dressing I believe is also homemade. We were too full to eat dessert at the bakery, which would have been amazing because she warmed up a couple desserts while we were there and topped them with ice cream and they looked amazing. We did take dessert to go - a coconut cupcake and a piece of pecan pie - both of which were delightful treats. I've already planned another trip back to Strasburg just so I can eat at Tippy's again.

1  Thank MrsR08