Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 85
Country Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 92/night.

Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 77
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

USD 101
USD 89
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 101
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 126
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
USD 76
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivergreat customer servicerecommend this hotellong flightroom was clean and comfortablenice hotelrental caryogurtfree breakfastpark and flyairportdullesbeevanessadc
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The hotel has free transfers to and fro the airport and seeing as the airport is not too far off, it is a good option for a lay over. The breakfast was okay, rooms were nice and bed quite comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Hello tonymuriuki,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. My team and I are pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. We hope to be at your service again next time you are in our area.

Vanessa

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Was greeted by Katie at registration, lovely smile and warm personality. Made my check in pleasant. Room was comfortable and relaxing. Check out went smooth. Would recommend to others. Very clean and professionally managed.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Hello Miller1950,

Thank you for the 5 star rating you have provided us at the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway. My team and I are honored to know that we have provided you a 5 star experience. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we hope to be at your service again next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I stayed at this hotel because the hotel next door was filled. The room was very small with not much space to walk around the bed. The hallway floors were dirty. When I went downstairs to use the gym, none of the machines worked. I even asked the front desk about the machines just to be sure I wasn't missing something. There was a stand for weights but only two sets of weights: 2 lbs and 5 lbs. So the gym was a total waste. There wasn't a room safe in my room. The breakfast was OK, and the person at the front desk was nice when I checked in late in the evening. They do have shuttle service to Dulles Airport, and they were prompt in coming to pick me up. I rated the sleep quality as average because I was on the side of the building that was closest to the air traffic which was somewhat noisy.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. My apologies for falling short on some of your expectations. I want you to know that your comments have been noted and will be addressed. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we hope to be at your service again next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in August and paid by cash. On checking my bank found that they had also charged my card after being assured it had not. To cut a long story short the failed to admit the mistake even when I produced copies of my statement and receipt. Thankfully Booking.com have agreed to refund me. Avoid this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016

Hello Ms. Porsha,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have resolved your concerns on being charged twice and it turned out that you were checked in to a different hotel where you paid cash. I'm sorry that this happened to you maam and I'm glad that we were able to work with booking.com to resolve your concerns.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The hotel staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful. In particular Cynthia demonstrated what a great front desk staff member should be. Close to Dulles and very convenient to make flights. Will be back in October.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2016

Hello Jkleins507,
Thank you for the 5 star rating you provided Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we are happy to know that we have provided you with a satisfying experience. I also want to thank you for recognizing Cynthia's exceptional service and attitude during your stay with us. We hope to be at your service again next time you are in our area.