“Amazing delicious”

Sweetwater Tavern
Ranked #2 of 280 Restaurants in Sterling
Price range: USD 0 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: American casual restaurant with a micro brewery serving a western inspired menu.
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We came by after a swim meet in the area. I had the Hickory burger, my wife had the fish tacos, and my oldest had the chicken fingers. All three were exceptional. The burger was so tender and the bun was a meal onto itself. My daughter raved about the root beer. The fish tacos were very yummy with the spicy coleslaw. The pumpkin beer was the icing on the cake. Yum!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We came over here on a Saturday night. Everywhere else was telling us a 50 minute wait, but they were able to sit use really quickly. The fish tacos were really good.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife loves this place and for all the hype I think its ok. Its in a very good location, service is very good but to me the food is Ok. I often leave going what is all the hype. Its good but its not that good to where you get giddy over the food. Very good place but the hype is a bit too much.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The menu is a bit limited, but the food is consistently good. I love the smoked salmon on a salad or as a main dish. The salads are very good. The fish fingers are great too. The kids burger and fries is a great deal. The lobster bisque soup is amazing! Wish they served it everyday!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

It has been the greatest pork chop I have tastes. My wife got the prime steak and it was awesome too. My daughter loved her chicken fingers. BTW a Great tasting spinach and artichoke dip. Service was awesome. Didn't give the 5, cuz both my plate and my wife the mash were a bit cold.