Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
USD 87
USD 77
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

USD 89
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

USD 85
Country Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 100/night.

Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 76
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 89/night.

Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 76
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 95/night.

Savings alert! 16% below average rates

USD 101
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

All reviewswalking distancegreat hotelroom was cleannorthern virginiawould recommend this hotel to anyonecomplimentary breakfastindoor poolbasketball courtfront desk staffhotel is locatedthe breakfast areathe hotel staffwould definitely stay here againbusiness centernice breakfastconvenient locationoatmeal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a night in my honey moon month and I had bad experiences on the hotel. The fridge was not working and tha A/C has noise. Also the blanket has bad smell. They had me to wait at the airport for the shuttle and their shuttle was full and they made me to take the Taxi Cap flyer to arrive to the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear MHN95,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Dulles Cascades for your recent visit to Sterling.

I am pleased that I had the opportunity to meet you and apologize for the refrigerator concern you shared. As I explained at the time, it appears that our team missed to reset the desired thermostat settings during servicing the room which seems to have been changed by the previous guest who occupied the room.

It is unfortunate the shuttle which runs on a 30 minute frequency to the Airport was full when you arrived. This is the reason we promptly offered you a taxi to ensure you did not have to wait for the shuttle to return. This additional service where we cover the cab fare is typically greatly appreciated by our guests.

I sincerely apologize for the shortcomings you have mentioned and hope we will have another opportunity to serve you better.

Please contact me directly if can be of any assistance anytime in future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This particular Hampton Inn exceeds most if not all in the category. Its a warm, well thought out, seamlessly delivered cozy stay. From perfect scrambled eggs and super clean everything, to the kind people that welcome us every time.

Dear Andrew D,

Our humble thanks for your glowing review of our hotel. Your feedback is a testament to the great effort we put in to maintain or exceed the level of quality and comfort our valued guests have come to expect from our hotel. I will certainly share your comments with our teams. Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of assistance at any time.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

The Hampton Inn has always been my choice hotel. No matter what city I am in, the staff is always cordial and friendly. Rooms are neat and clean, beds are very comfortable, and I love the continental breakfast! This hotel was near a shopping center with restaurants, which was a plus!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear cadams5655,
I am so happy to see your comments about your stay with us. It clearly endorses our efforts to ensure all our guests have a very pleasant stay with us.
I sincerely appreciate you sharing this information on TripAdvisor. As we look forward to your next stay with us, please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance any time. Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This hotel has a friendly and polite staff. The front desk works with your departure time and accommodates the van to your needs. The hotel is located close too many restaurants making it convenient to grab something to eat.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear traveler701ro,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read your comments and for noting the convenience of our shuttle service which covers the local area and Dulles International Airport. Your feedback validates our efforts to provide our guests an outstanding experience at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of assistance at anytime.

Rohitha

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We really enjoy Hilton properties, but wished that all properties offered same amenities, like whirlpool/hot tub, or smoking rooms. We enjoy most locations for our mini-staycays. We wished that there were more offers for weekend getaways that are within our price range of 60-90 per night.

Dear Teshia P,

Thank for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear about your positive "Cozy and a Comfy" stay as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all our guests. In reference to your mention of special offers, I invite you to take advantage of special weekend getaway packages that are currently available on our website. We look forward to your next stay with us. Please contact me if I may be of assistance at anytime.