All reviews fire pit tent sites travel trailer pull thru deluxe cabin bath house feed the ducks full hookups level sites decent wifi big rigs fishing pond fifth wheel camp store great dog park nice camp high definition
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

A great stop on your way south or a vacation. Have been going to Walnut Hills for many years. It is now a Good Sam's. Always clean, pleasant helpful staff, and peaceful. If you don't want to camp they have great cabins. This year we took grandkids and daughter and they loved the cabin.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

As you can see, this place gets rave reviews! I've stayed at this campground since the mid 90's through 2-3 owners and it only improves each time I go. They have virtually no employee turnover, an onsite owner who knows everything that goes on and wonderful happy employees. Erika rocks, Mitch is the man, Andy is "Joe Cool" straight out of Esquire, they are all super wonderful people :)

Super clean bathrooms, awesome staff, great kids activities, the best 4th of July fireworks I've ever seen at a campground in my LIFE! Some people will always whine about meaningless silly nonsense, you can't keep everyone happy but trust me, this place is worth the trip!

Until the day comes I no longer have a camper I will travel the 10 hour round trip 2-3 times a year to go to Walnut Hills, we LOVE THAT PLACE!!!

-Rob, Ricky & Denise Rogers from Tennessee

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at pull thru spot 78 with our 36’ class A Thor Miramar. Included water, elec, sewer and cable plus decent wireless. Spot had a fire pit, grill, and a wooden swing set for two. The entire place was clean and taken care of. Kerplonken Lake is beautiful with ducks swimming about. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stay here every year for a couple of nights on our way south for the winter. The staff is friendly and hard-working. Each time we visit they seem to upgrade something. This year the WiFi and cable were lightning fast. They were full the weekend in Oct. that we were there, with special Halloween activities for the kids all day on Sat. The dog park is big and clean.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

A pleasant surprise!
Our campsite was so nice.
We originally were placed on a lower site that was in a nice area near lake and close to office/store.
Hubby asked if anything else had opened up since our original reservation.
Well, one did and what a site!
Up on a hill overlooking the lake and lower valley.
We even had a wooden deck and picnic table.
Beautiful!
Unlike most campgrounds night lighting doesnt interfer with seeing the night sky filled with stars!
Awesome!
Bathrooms are so clean, i rate them a #10@
I will admit my own bathrooms dont shine like theirs.
Sites available around the lake, up on a hill top, and other areas vey nice.
Campground is clean.
All office employes nice, pleasent and helpful.
We will return again.