USD 214
Orbitz.com
USD 143
USD 120
HIExpress.com
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 119
Doubletree.com
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmountain paradisehot tubshenandoah national parkskyline driveunpaved roadfire pitcrooked oakwheel drive carsugar shacklog cabindancing bearfully equipped kitchenrelaxing weekendbeautiful cabinstar gazing at nightwonderful stayfireplace
Reviewed 11 October 2017

If you like being in the woods and love rustic this is a nice place to stay. This cabin has a beautiful view, nice and peaceful. Cabin was clean and spacious for our family that was there for a wedding. I would highly recommend staying in this cabin as we all had a great time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Louise S
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were here for a wedding and they only gave us two options that were available. Since the Old Dam Cabin was able to sleep more than two people and the guest service rep told us that since we have a toddler its better to have a seperate bedroom which was Old Dam Cabin. Boy was that horrible! we got there around 1am and were all super tired, although it was dark,creepy, musty i thought ok maybe the bedroom would be better so i went to check it out and I thought ok, its high ceilings and more open than downstairs. I always check my sheets and luckily i bring my sheets and comforters with me when i travel. Well i uncovered one of the beds and found RAT DROPPINGS!! I was mortified and changed the sheets. went down to take a shower and yet another disappointment! I was greeted by big black ants at the door. the shower head was rusted and disgusting! we were there for 3 nights and I did not have a proper shower, i had to use a cup and was my body and hair till it was time to go. We didnt complain because my husband is the type that does not like to cause any problems but he agreed that the cabin was gross and so did my parents and they are from the country. Luckily we just stayed in the cabin to rest and other than that we were at our inlaws cabin and venue most of the weekend.

Room Tip: Bring your own cleaning supplies and bedding!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Found this place when searching for a quick getaway while our boys were away at camp. What a gem! LOVED the seclusion and the quiet, as well as the quick access to Shenandoah National Park. While our cabin was small, it was spotless and had ample outdoor space with a screened in porch, tiki bar, hot tub and fire pit - this was where we spent most of our time when not hiking or visiting the many wineries in the area. The fact that there were no keys, no check in or check out was absolutely fantastic. Making the reservation was easy and the woman who I spoke to was such a sweetheart. Thanks to Lydia Mountain Cabins and "Tucked Away" for making our short vacation so special!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leigh S
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Cabin #1. We came to hike in the Shenandoah National Park and were looking for a comfortable place at the end of each day. The cabin was perfect. Clean, roomy and close to the park. The hot tub was an added bonus and was just what we needed to relieve our aches and pains from the trails. The cabin has everything--linens, towels, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, full kitchen with everything to cook a meal. Even had a dish washer. We were 3 adults and had plenty of room. Very quiet. We never saw anyone else, but we were not at the cabin during the day.

We have stayed in houses/condos around the world and are pretty particular about our accommodations. Lydia cabins did not disappoint.

We are self-sufficient and had no interaction with the staff except for the reservation process. It was very easy and prompt.

Would recommend and would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We attending a wedding there and it was the most beautiful scenery. The barn was so well done for the reception. It was big enough to hold at least 130 people inside but plenty of space outside too. There were amazing mountain views and the cater staff did an amazing job. The entire venue was amazing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family