“The Best. . . Food, Service and Friendly Casual Atmosphere”

Roma Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Sandston
Price range: USD 9 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian Dining in the Richmond Area. Located in the Town of Sandston. Just minutes away from Richmond International Airport. We offer a variety of Italian Dishes that are sure to please everyone. Catering available. We also have a private dining area for groups or special events!
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We eat at Roma's often. The food is wonderful and the service is sweet- couldn't ask for better. If you have difficulties due to food allergies or just finicky taste preferences, JUST ASK- - they are very accommodating and willing to help in any way!! If you have a specific expectation of a dish just ask in advance of ordering and they can tell you what to expect. Portions are more than generous and it always has quite appetizing visual appeal. The homemade rolls and doughs are wonderful!! My favorites are the Chicken Parm and the Spaghetti w/meat sauce. The pizzas and strombolis are wonderful as well. The restuarant is always super clean as well. The only improvement I might could suggest would be to open for breakfast as well!!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

My wife and I believe Roma in Sandston has the best Greek salad in Richmond. We are vegan. Chef Antonio has made us a wonderful veggie Linguini with Marinara. We LOVE this restaurant... By the way so does Hank Williams Jr.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We live about 15 miles away and often go to Roma's over the nearby national chain restaurants. The food is good, the service friendly, and we seldom wait to be seated. We usually bring home enough for a second meal, so I consider it a great value. The menu has a good selection of pizza, sandwiches, or dinner food, but I've only been there for dinner. Recently, they dropped one of my favorite items during a menu update. I asked the chef about it when he stopped by our table on the next visit and he said to ask for it anytime, he would make it special. They also customized a special pasta dish for my wife that night. You don't get that kind of personal service at the chains!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The food was excellent, service was great, friendly, and prompt. A few odd things happened at this restaurant. 1) We were there for about 90 minutes and no one left after their meal, that to me signifies a group of people who are very comfortable being their at this restaurant talking to each other like it was their home. 2) out of the 10 tables that I could see not one table had a cell phone that was in use. In this day and age of instant information people we talking to each other even the children were not on electronic devices. 3) The manager and owner came out of the kitchen and check on us and the other patrons and he was very visible and approachable. don't miss the opportunity to take in this environment. One final note this is a family owned restaurant situated in a family environment and the food was wonderful. I can not talk enough about our experience there.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Only eaten here once for lunch after church. Service was friendly. Our food was good. I had a sandwich, husband had pasta.