“Great Italian food, no waiting!”

Roma Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Sandston
Price range: USD 9 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian Dining in the Richmond Area. Located in the Town of Sandston. Just minutes away from Richmond International Airport. We offer a variety of Italian Dishes that are sure to please everyone. Catering available. We also have a private dining area for groups or special events!
Reviewed 24 November 2017

We live about 15 miles away and often go to Roma's over the nearby national chain restaurants. The food is good, the service friendly, and we seldom wait to be seated. We usually bring home enough for a second meal, so I consider it a great value. The menu has a good selection of pizza, sandwiches, or dinner food, but I've only been there for dinner. Recently, they dropped one of my favorite items during a menu update. I asked the chef about it when he stopped by our table on the next visit and he said to ask for it anytime, he would make it special. They also customized a special pasta dish for my wife that night. You don't get that kind of personal service at the chains!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The food was excellent, service was great, friendly, and prompt. A few odd things happened at this restaurant. 1) We were there for about 90 minutes and no one left after their meal, that to me signifies a group of people who are very comfortable being their at this restaurant talking to each other like it was their home. 2) out of the 10 tables that I could see not one table had a cell phone that was in use. In this day and age of instant information people we talking to each other even the children were not on electronic devices. 3) The manager and owner came out of the kitchen and check on us and the other patrons and he was very visible and approachable. don't miss the opportunity to take in this environment. One final note this is a family owned restaurant situated in a family environment and the food was wonderful. I can not talk enough about our experience there.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Only eaten here once for lunch after church. Service was friendly. Our food was good. I had a sandwich, husband had pasta.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped on the way home from the airport. We have traveled by it many times, but this was our first time to eat here. It will not be our last. They have senior specials which are perfect for my wife and I. We both had the lasagna. It was delicious and the portion size was just the right amount. The hot rolls are quite tasty. We did not save room for dessert but they looked good as well.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We have eaten at Roma at least a half-dozen times, and I would call it an "I'm too lazy to cook tonight and don't want to spend a whole lot of money" kind of restaurant. Family friendly, large portions - but nothing out of the ordinary.