“Consistent quality, but average food”

Roma Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Sandston
Price range: USD 9 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian Dining in the Richmond Area. Located in the Town of Sandston. Just minutes away from Richmond International Airport. We offer a variety of Italian Dishes that are sure to please everyone. Catering available. We also have a private dining area for groups or special events!
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We have eaten at Roma at least a half-dozen times, and I would call it an "I'm too lazy to cook tonight and don't want to spend a whole lot of money" kind of restaurant. Family friendly, large portions - but nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Roma in Sandston is a family owned business with real passion for Italian food and service. In my opinion, there is no where else in the Richmond area that has the quality, flavor, and small-town service as this Roma location. There is nothing on the menu that disappoints; the pizza is amazing, all of the pasta dishes are deliciously flavorful with rich ingredients, and the desserts are homemade. Whether you are local to the area or just passing through, you will become a lifetime customer after one visit!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My fiancé and I have been coming to this restaurant for a while for our weekly date night, and we are always treated very well, and the food is always great. We love the atmosphere. It is romantic. We have never had bad service or food since we've been coming here. I definitely recommend this restaurant to couples and families who want to sit down in a great atmosphere and enjoy great food together.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I love Roma's Restaurant. The staff, the atmosphere is wonderful. The Subs and Bake spaghetti is my favorite . I try to visit at least twice a month.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Came here with co-workers for lunch. We were able to be seated quickly and our server, Nikki Friedman, was very friendly and took our order quickly as were in a rush. I had the the lunch lasagna special which was a really generous portion size for price. I highly recommend this place for lunch. Make sure to ask for Nikki, she made the experience even more pleasant.