See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We had a nice stay. Friendly staff. Not too far from places to eat. Easy access to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2017

It was horrible. They noise come from other room, door slamming. There was no respect for another. Police had to come calm it down... I'm a regular that use Microtel but this just horrible. Want to staying there again for my buainess trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I always stay here. The staff are wonderful. Housekeeping came in an cleaned on my stay but didn't clean the tub. However when the person who checks behind them came she came in the room without knocking. The key stop working doing my stay. Front desk knocked on my door late and wroke me up when I had to get up 5 am I wasn't happy about that. This the first time this has happened out of 5 times I've stayed here. So I didn't report it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Devraj D, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017