“Looks OK on the outside, but not on the inside.”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Very loud all night long (banging on ceiling, heavy things dropping, doors slamming, ice machine, etc), you could hear everything! Creepy mirror behind bed that could have been double sided but I can't be sure only that it was weird I heard lots of noise like crumpling paper and plastic soon after I got into my room ( I went into the bathroom to change). Bathroom was also dirty. Hallway smelled like marijuana. First night took three or four times to get lock to open and second night when I got back my card didn't work at all until I went back down to front desk. As a single female, I did not feel safe there. Safety lock attached on particle board to the flimsy door. Checked out late on the second night when I realized I would get no sleep again and did not feel safe. Clerk took key, touched keyboard and said OK, all set. Didn't ask why I was checking out early. Better off spending a bit more money up front.

Room Tip: check rooms before you book
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This is the absolute worst place I've ever laid my head!! Looks like a place for truckers and hookers. Sprayed the entire room with lysol and still felt like things were crawling on me. My original hotel...Hyatt place overbooked their rooms and i had to stay here one night before I could check into the hyatt. NEVER AGAIN!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My trip was not so good. I did not know they were renovating. The hotels is filled with dust. The receptionist were not polite. The rooms are not updated the bathrooms were not clean. It was not a good feeling to stay in the hotel. But booked from a 3rd party so I could not cancel.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
1.9 km away
1.4 km away
Courtyard Richmond Airport
0.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Richmond Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport

Address: 6000 Audubon Dr, Sandston, VA 23150-1332
Region: United States > Virginia > Sandston
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Price Range: $69 - $92 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Richmond Airport Hotel Sandston