“Great place for dinner”

Add it.
K & W Cafeterias
Ranked #26 of 114 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter, sons and grandkids jump when I invite them to the K&W. With a wide variety of food, everyone gets something tasty. Food is always fresh. Rolls are wonderful and service excellent. We come here at least three times a month

Reviewed 13 July 2018

There are not many cafeterias around any more. This one is great. Wonderful variety and good Southern food. It was not terribly busy and we had good table service as well

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Driving North on I-81 in Va around mm 140. Exited at first Salem Va exit, short drive to Cafeteria. Great lunch, wide select, reasonable prices. Drove North a couple of miles to get back on I-81, also filled tank at non interstate prices before reentering interstate.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

One of three locations in our area. Has always been #3 in my mind just because they are usually busier. Traffic seems to be picking up in Salem and the food is improving. Not sure if chicken or egg??

Reviewed 1 February 2018

As a vegetarian, I was shocked to discover the poor quality of the vegetables they offer on the line at this cafeteria. The vegetables were overcooked, soggy, mushy, and tasted awful. The salads looked wilted and not fresh. It's a shame that someone who doesn't eat meat cannot get a decent, fresh vegetarian meal in a cafeteria. This was the worst cafeteria food I have ever eaten, almost as bad as the food they served in middle school.

Been to K & W Cafeterias? Share your experiences!