All reviewsfire pitindoor pooloff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastmodern decorbeautiful hotelroom was spotlesssliding doorstopping pointshort drivecomfortable bedsa great place to staywafflesclean hotelwould stay here againexcellent staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have now stayed at the new Hampton Inn in Salem three times: once in October, once in December, and once in January. The staff at the front desk have been pleasant and professional. The public spaces (e.g., lobby and gym) are clean and bright, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. There are ample choices at breakfast, so everybody should be able to find something to eat. And the hotel couldn't be more convenient; it's literally just off I-81. Also, my last stay was after a super-long day of driving. I did not want to get back into my car, even for dinner, and I was happy to find there were several places that deliver! Finally, I asked for a room away from other guests the last time I checked in--I know, that's obnoxious--and the front desk clerk actually searched out a room for me!

Room Tip: Rooms at the ends of the halls are quieter.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The title says it all. Great hotel, great staff.The entire facility is modern and clean. Assortment was typical for a free breakfast, food was good. We were on the top floor so no one above, but room was quiet. Convenient access/location literally next to the interstate ramp.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

You guys are amazing! Getting the key was easy and loves the lady at the front desk! Breakfast people were super kind and the beds were exactly what we needed after a long day. Super clean and parking was convenient!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I had a excellent stay at this Hampton inn, super friendly, got a free honors room upgrade. Room was big, bed was comfortable, shower had good pressure, big parking lot with enough room to park my rv.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2018

This is my fifth stay at this hotel in the last two years. We drive over 400 miles to take my daughter to college nearby, and we originally selected this hotel because it is close to the interstate. But we keep coming back because the staff is friendly, complimentary breakfast is wonderful, and hotel and rooms are updated, neat, clean, and spacious. I didn't use the pool on this trip but it is always cleanly maintained, too.