“Very Professional Waitress”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #16 of 114 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is a particularly good Denny's because of the staff. They were excellent from the moment we walked in the door until we paid for our meal. Our waitress was wonderful and anticipated our every need from extra napkins to a "go cup" for our leftover drink.

Our food arrived quickly. And the restaurant was especially clean.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This Denny’s was pretty good. Very fast service, food above average. I would recommend this Denny’s if you are traveling route 81 in or near Salem Virginia.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I just ate another breakfast here at this Denny's on West Main Street in Salem (VA). The service during the past 2 or 3 months is MUCH BETTER now than it used to be!!! Ordered coffee and 2 sausages and 1 scrambled egg and it was served VERY quickly. Food was tasty. Also ordered two pancakes .... and they were pretty good but not great imo. A bit chewy.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Salem overnight on my way back to NY from Alabama. For my Birthday I stopped in Denny's for breakfast. I got a great hot meal at a reasonable price with great service. We only have one Denny's back home and it's not half as good as the one in Salem. The menu is great for breakfast lunch or dinner. Location is great not far from I-81.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped in yesterday for the first time since it’s down the street from my hotel for lunch,the service was very good and the server was friendly and attentive,I wish they still had the steak omelet but what I had was god and the fruit cup was fresh.I will definitely stop in next time I’m in town.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!