All reviewschoice hotelsrubber duckroom was cleanmexican restaurant next doorpool and hot tubwafflesthe breakfast areafront desk personnelwelcome centersausagean upgradeone night staynearby restaurantsconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelfirst floormorning breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed the night in this hotel on our way down to our honeymoon location in Tennessee. While we didn't stay long, the room was very comfortable, clean, and the staff accommodating. The hotel had a full breakfast and a nice dining area. We even got a rubber ducky with our towels! Overall very satisfied with our stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

After a long day of driving it was great to check in to a nice cool, clean room. Front desk clerk was friendly, helpful and polite. The fitness room was well supplied and just want I needed to unwind before a shower and Bed. Complementary coffee in the room then downstairs for a free breakfast before hitting the road was just the ticket .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This hotel was a very pleasant experience. Lobby and breakfast were very good. Room was clean and comfortable. Rubber ducky in the bathroom was a delight after a long, difficult drive. Bathroom could use a little updating, but not a big deal. I left something behind in my room, and they called my cell phone as soon as it was discovered. Would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Hello all!!! 1st I booked two rooms online in May. I asked for interconnecting rooms when I booked online. I also called the hotel in July to make sure my comments for interconnecting rooms was on my reservation. When we arrived in August they said all the interconnecting rooms were taken. I needed interconnecting rooms because my two children we're going to stay in a room by themselves. This is unacceptable and we will not be back here in the future.
Now on to breakfast. You will need to make sure you are done getting all your food before 10 AM because the woman that runs the breakfast on the weekends locks up and takes everything at exactly 10 AM. My son was getting tongs to get a bagel and the woman took the bagels and he was not allowed to get one. I have been to many hotels all over the country and this is by far the worst breakfast experience I have ever had. Staff was not friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We spent the night in Salem on our way home from South Carolina. We booked through hotwire and got a good price. The room we had was exceptionally large and included a pull out sofa bed as well. All three of us traveling could have our own bed! The bathroom was clean and spacious as well. The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast was more than adequate and included many items such as cereals, waffles, eggs, sausage etc. The 24 hour coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar was a hit with all! The only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating is the floor seemed damp to me....not sure if it was a moisture issue (we did not see any mold) or if they had just shampooed the rugs. Also while we didn't get to use it, it did have an indoor pool and fitness center!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family