USD 175
Hotels.com
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 167
USD 142
Doubletree.com
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 128
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 162
USD 153
Fairfield Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 83
The Inn at Willow Grove(Orange)
USD 290
USD 284
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 186
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
USD 162
USD 140
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront desknear airportfitness centercomplimentary breakfastrooms are comfortableexercise roomthe breakfast areavery nice staycoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfulone night staymicrowavepillowswineriesvirginia
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The price was right but pay more to stay somewhere else! The front desk acts like you are bothering them - the walls are so thin you can hear EVERYTHING. Hardly anyone was there (per the front desk) and they put a family with small children in the room above me - sounded like they were moving furniture. I checked out after 3 hours due to the noise (and 3 calls to ask what was going on and being told it was the cleaning team and there was nothing they could do). Upon check out they offered to change my room/upgrade me - too late. Never staying here again. They have no concept of Customer Service at the hotel. Their Corporate office granted me enough points to stay at another location so this location is probably an exception to their Corporate standards..

Room Tip: Stay on top floor in an end room and avoid the front desk staff
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Phyllis0911
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello Phyllis0911,

Thank you for choosing us and for leaving a review. It is regrettable that the level of service you received and the noise challenges negatively affected your overall satisfaction. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This motel is near the airport. It is very convenient in that regard. The rooms were fairly clean, though we found a dirty sock in a closet corner. The daytime front desk was a little bossy & not super friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear wabjr705,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville and for sharing your impressions with us.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations regarding the service of our staff and the cleanliness of our room. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I sincerely apologize for the experience. On the other hand I am glad that the location of our hotel was still appreciated.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments!

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

When we decided to extend a night in Charlottesville, we reserved in person by cc a hotel room, that when we returned later for checkout was no longer available. They offered no recourse but recommended HI Express, Ruckersville, VA. What a great last minute replacement! Great service, going out of their way to help us.
SO GLAD we came! We were 3 adults, got large room, comfortable bed-wow-slept so great!, very good breakfast w/ very large room to eat in comfortably. Will stay at again next time in
C-vile!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I booked this property through the hotel website and pre-paid it to get the best deal, as I need to be in meetings nearby early the next day.

I don’t know how long this property has been open, but it’s in great shape. The lobby is spacious and gorgeous without being over the top, the room finishes are pristine, and the room itself has everything a business or personal traveler would need. I especially appreciated the USB charging locations on either side of the bed, and the outlet on the base of the desk lamp for laptops. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom and all the amenities a person could need, both in terms of toiletries and appliances. The bed was comfy and I appreciated the selection of pillows.

The exercise room is well outfitted, though it would have been nice if the TVs worked better (neither one had a remote that would change channels). That is about the only quibble I have with the place -- I can't fault them for a very busy Route 29 that requires patience to cross to exit/enter the location.

I didn't have time for breakfast, but it looked like there were plenty of options.

I will definitely keep this property on the short list for future meetings nearby.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Room had all of the typical amenities we have come expect-- coffee maker, TV & microwave, as well as plenty of fresh linen bath supplies. All in all very comfortable. Also had a great breakfast buffet with several hot entrees to select from

Very nice place