“Nope, never again.”

Shakers Good Food & Drink
Ranked #14 of 545 Restaurants in Roanoke
Description: Shakers Restaurant is proud to provide you the best casual dining restaurants in Central Virginia. Our restaurant location in Roanoke VA is near the Valley View Mall. If you are looking one of the top restaurants in Lynchburg with one of the best menus come visit Shakers Restaurant today. Restaurant & bar in Roanoke VA. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We didn't even get past the hostess before we left.
My husband, our son and I wanted to try this location for dinner while we were in the area.
My husband took our son to the restroom to clean up before we were seated and came out disgusted, he approached the young hostess (while still on her cell phone)
Informing her that our son had feces stuck to his shoe from there restroom.
He said if there bathrooms were in that state then he surely didn't want to know how there kitchen was.
The hostess rolled her eyes at him and went bk to her phone.
We will never go bk.

3  Thank ChariW2017

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We were stopping in Roanoke on our way further South. Shakers showed up on TA, so off we went. Seated quickly, good service, good food. Not fine dining but I don’t think that’s their thing. I would think if you just want a good, quick meal, go here. I will be back on my next trip.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of our go to places to eat. The food is usually good as well as the service. Still wish they had not changed the bar area because it used to be a lot nicer place to hang out for drinks bit for a meal only destination it is good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We realllly enjoyed this restaurant... great diverse menu.. like that of CR Barl.. but cozier.. you will not be disappointed with the prices either!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were there on a busy Friday evening but service still was great. Everything came promptly and exactly as ordered (and as described in the menu). I had the grilled seafood trio (salmon, shrimp, crab cake) and they were very tasty. My wife liked her fish tacos. She said the pumpkin cheesecake was "to die for", which is saying something because she is an excellent cheesecake cook. Nuf said.