“Fast service, good food and prices”

Shakers Good Food & Drink
Ranked #9 of 491 Restaurants in Roanoke
Description: Shakers Restaurant is proud to provide you the best casual dining restaurants in Central Virginia. Our restaurant location in Roanoke VA is near the Valley View Mall. If you are looking one of the top restaurants in Lynchburg with one of the best menus come visit Shakers Restaurant today. Restaurant & bar in Roanoke VA. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were there on a busy Friday evening but service still was great. Everything came promptly and exactly as ordered (and as described in the menu). I had the grilled seafood trio (salmon, shrimp, crab cake) and they were very tasty. My wife liked her fish tacos. She said the pumpkin cheesecake was "to die for", which is saying something because she is an excellent cheesecake cook. Nuf said.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

WE decided to try SHAKERS instead of CHEDDARS.. happy we did.. Differences in the menus are delightful.. I chose the Chesapeake Chicken ...(baby shrimps, little mushrooms and a heaping tablespoon of good crab meat in a cream wine sauce atop a grilled perfectly seasoned chicken breast fillet.. ( lunch portion) .. Mr. had the 6 oz sirloin.. again perfectly seasoned and grilled. Also Mr. and I shared An elegant snappy Gorgonzola salad with walnuts .... Just delicious, the sides are nice such as steamed broccoli or baked sweet or white potatoes..etc. Nice atmosphere and professional wait staff.. ( ask for Keith for perfect timely service and courtesy) .. We paid about $11.00 and 14.00 respectively plus an extra reduced price of $3.50 for the elegant Gorgonzola
Salad.. no room left for the nice offering of deserts ( key lime pie etc. ). Lunch menu available until 3:30.. ( dinners at luncheon prices) enjoy.. ❤️

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I came here with a few coworkers as Roanoke was a half way point to our destination. My coworkers all ordered the catfish, which was very delicious. I ordered the Chicken Chesapeake, which was grilled with shrimp and crabmeat on top. My broccoli was perfectly seasoned and the potatoes au gratin were great as well. On top of delicious food, our view from our table was of the beautiful mountains. Service was great and friendly. This is a wonderful stop for any type of group looking for big taste and good value.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was unexpectedly delighted with the flavor's that started with the best French Onion soup I have had in years. Then I had the Bam-Bam shrimp tacos, they were full of perfectly spiced and full of delicious shrimp. I look forward to trying some of their other items the next time we go. The restaurant was very beautiful inside and the service was spot on.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Went to another restaurant which was absolutely horrible w/ service and atmosphere. Decided to try “ Shakers “ for the first time. We no sooner walked in and we were greeted w/ friendly faces. The atmosphere was wonderful and service was Great! The food was Delicious We are regular travelers and wished there were more of these around. We wood definitely visit again. Keep up the GREAT work !!