“Wow...great food!”

Montano's International
Reserve with OpenTable
Montano's International is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 522 Restaurants in Roanoke
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My first visit but not my last. Warmly greeted, seated and the server was friendly and knowledgeable. Orders placed, drinks server as well as delicious bread. Dinner arrived quickly and was outstanding. I highly recommend the shrimp. Have never seen or tasted shrimp with such a light batter...outstanding! Easy to find, nice bar, little shopping area for goodies and restaurant all in one place....the restaurant. Menus has huge variety so check it out for a nice dinner.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This was my fourth time and was very satisfied. Ordered the Jumbo Shrimp and pasta with plum tomato
Sauce. Started with Bloody Mary which was just fine. My toss salad was delicious and asked for onions and they were sweet Bermuda onions. Basalmic Dressing was fine.
I asked for bread with my main course and it was fresh and fine.
The spaghetti with Jumbo Shrimp was served fresh and hot and it was delicious . The portions are very large. Could not eat dessert but they looked great in their display case as you enter the restaurant.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The food is great and the selection was diverse. I had a burger that was delicious. My colloeague had Cod Tacos which he raved about.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I live in Roanoke and have truly tried to like Montano's but it just hasn't happened.
Called at 3:30p and was told no reservation needed and they have gluten free pasta to serve if requested.

Long story short, had to eat in the bar, took over an hour to get the food which was not hot. Pasta was NOT gluten free. 'Oh, we had a large birthday party that had a ton of food ordered". I really don't want to hear that. I will say, the girl behind the bar was working hard, but was outnumbered.

1  Thank loaffe0611
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Montano's has a large varied menu to satisfy every taste. Our server, Drew, was excellent. Food very good and large portions. Avocado dressing on house salad was outstanding as well as the chicken salad pita. Hard to decide on dessert as they all looked wonderful. Would highly recommend.