“Superb!!”

Formosa Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 543 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Words cannot describe the service or the food at Formosa in the past I've always said "oh I'm going to try that place one day" well, since the first week of February I have literally been to Formosa Lounge one, twice maybe three times a week just put it this way the service and the food (ROCK SHRIMP) has kept my family and I coming back for more.
The owners make you feel so welcome as you enter the door. The attentive service and the great food is awesome. And my son and I love the Japanese green tea. This will be a place I will continue to patronize over and over again.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

My wife an I ate here and was fantastic! Service was great, but I'll admit it was 2pm on a Friday and we were the only ones in the restaurant. I would highly recommend. Best sushi we've had in a long time

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I would go here every week if i could afford it. puts wasabi's to shame downtown.
Everyone deserves their own opinion. all their food is fresh i even got my parents to try it now they go once a month. If you want a one of the best meals in roanoke i suggest you try this place.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 29 July 2015

The waiter was most attentive. The flavors of the food were outstanding! My family truly enjoyed this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

The owner is very friendly, and the food is extremely fresh, and of superior quality. On Friday nights they have the best Latin music DJ in town, and the dance floor stays packed.

Date of visit: July 2015