All reviews front desk cookies room was clean hot tub el rodeo the mexican restaurant indoor pool king suite free breakfast waffle maker staff was friendly checking in oatmeal we've stayed fresh fruit long drive great place to stay
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Zachary B, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Roanoke, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Needed a place to stay just overnight on our way to Washington, DC. Last minute selection. Was looking for a place that was convenient to the highway and a hotel chain we were familiar with. Excellent hotel

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at country inns & Suites Roanoke VA. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped here recently on a rainy night driving from PA to GA. I did not call ahead but luckily found a vacancy. The desk clerk was pleasant and efficient with those checking in before me and was able to tell me where the nearest drugstore was so that I could get a few things I needed for the night. My room was clean and spacious. The bathroom had plenty of nice large towels. The breakfast offered plenty of variety. I will definitely stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank softballfanatic

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I was blown away at the cleanliness of our room. I am extremely picky and couldnt find something to be upset about. Desk staff was very curteous and we didnt once hear noise from the renovations. Breakfast was AMAZING but that may be just because it was Easter.

Room Tip: The front door is kind of small. Try to get something close to a side door of you have lots of luggage.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Zachary B, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Roanoke, VA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We usually stay at Hampton Inns or Holiday Inn Expresses for the free breakfast buffets and indoor pool for the kids. I opted for this hotel because Hampton Inns in surrounding towns were all booked up (?!) and this place had the best reviews in town. It is right off the highway. They were a little weird about us arriving very late but we managed to get there before midnight - I told them twice that we were driving and would be checking in late. The room was clean and I like that they would have offered a cot or crib if we needed it. The breakfast was a notch below the ones offered at the other chains we normally stay in but the kids didn't mind. The pool had no towels available and we had to go ask for them. No one was else was using it but it was clean, warm, and had a hot tub. It was quiet and clean but nothing special.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.